I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post

diddy's verse

Cassie >>>>>

Why pick on somebody helpless
        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
          You are a fag and nobody likes you
          Shut up kid you are a victim to this shit pussy. Fix's you're face mother fucker. Want to be birdman bitch. Baby don't even no you exist. Why try being him. People like you make me sad, to be honest like bro, I feel really bad for you. Be you're self man .

Comment

• Originally posted by SiouxLandKilla View Post
            Shut up kid you are a victim to this shit pussy. Fix's you're face mother fucker. Want to be birdman bitch. Baby don't even no you exist. Why try being him. People like you make me sad, to be honest like bro, I feel really bad for you. Be you're self man .
            Fucking internet gangster..

Why pick on somebody helpless
            If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

@KidComet what you think about this video

Not anything too subliminal except that pyramid of course,

but before anyoen says anything,
              why would they put a pyrmaid in they video knowing its gonna cause people to accuse them of being illuminatii and crap lol, they do it on purpose to create controversy, but they also still putting out them images in a flashy cool way to attract people in

Originally posted by SiouxLandKilla View Post
              It's cause he cant think for himself, he can't be his own person. Lilweezyfan is the prime example of what music can do to a person, this dude lives in a place where rap music isnt even that big, he even told me he's the only one in his whole school who talks gangsta and dresses gangsta, thats says a lot right there. Dude was prolly and12 picked up a hot boyz CD and listned to it, and it changed his life forever or something. He told he's attractd to the gangsta life and ish, idk why for tho lol

Comment

Birdman says your a faggot and i believe him

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                Not anything too subliminal except that pyramid of course,

but before anyoen says anything,
                why would they put a pyrmaid in they video knowing its gonna cause people to accuse them of being illuminatii and crap lol, they do it on purpose to create controversy, but they also still putting out them images in a flashy cool way to attract people in

It's cause he cant think for himself, he can't be his own person. Lilweezyfan is the prime example of what music can do to a person, this dude lives in a place where rap music isnt even that big, he even told me he's the only one in his whole school who talks gangsta and dresses gangsta, thats says a lot right there. Dude was prolly and12 picked up a hot boyz CD and listned to it, and it changed his life forever or something. He told he's attractd to the gangsta life and ish, idk why for tho lol
                haha, i remember this. I was in London and i was searching for a HotBoys CD.
                So i asked a guy who worked there "Do yall have some Hotboys?" or something like that,
                and everybody started laughing.
                They asked me "do you like hotboys?" and I said i love Hotboys and everybody laughed again
                I didn't understand why they laughed untill a few months back lmfao

Priceless

But for real though, i never realized that. I wonder how I would be if i wouldn't listen to rap
                Last edited by lilweezyfan; 07-07-2013, 07:06 PM.

-Lil Wayne

Comment

you try to be wayne throwing up the B handsign

Comment

• yall too harsh on [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] lately..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      yall too harsh on @lilweezyfan lately..
                      nah, let em hate, I dont give a fuck

-Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                        nah, let em hate, I dont give a fuck

Comment

• I hate them thirsty bitches