Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're trying to shoot drones that are 2000+ ft up with 12 gauges??!

7NEWS - Town of Deer Trail considering hunting licenses for unmanned aerial vehicles, bounties for drones - News Story

can't wait to see them give up when people start getting hit by falling buckshot.
    .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      Yes, yes, but God does not judge us based on whether we go into church, If Im at home, having bible study with my family, Am I not at church?

And since Jesus left the earth, his holy spirit is here on earth, which allows us to be able to communicate with God whenever we choose. Back then, there was no holy spirit.

And are you not simply a pharisee, just waiting to catch me in a lie, just waiting for the one who tries to spread the Gosepl to slip up so you can be all over his case.

And it wasn't even 300, it was 700 wives. He allowed Solomon to have 700 wives. My bad after reviewing the word (I never actually read much on king Solomon) I come to the conclusion that no, God didn't give him 700 wives, but he did have them. Solomon became to obsessed with his power and his wealth, and it overshadown his spirtiual life, he sinned against God with Polygamy and marrying women who worshipped pagan God. He fell from God's grace, the bible isnt going to cover up someone's sins, But this just proves that God uses sinners in big ways.Also God may have allowed polygamy to protect and provide for the women who could not find a husband otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not a false prophet for simply not knowing certian things, can you show me someone who knows everything about the bible? Is someone who answer a question wrong about God a false Prophet?

Aren't you the real false prophet here for trying to use God to discredit another Man's belief?
      No Actually It Was 7OO Wives & 300 Hoes . . & That's Without Reading it

You State Shit From The Bible Without Even Knowing Shit . . . . But ain't it also in the bible that some will preach it & act like they believe but they don't & still will go to hell . . . . . . that's sounding like you

Comment

• Kid comet the the fuck outta here

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
          just fapped to her 97bh

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
            They're trying to shoot drones that are 2000+ ft up with 12 gauges??!

7NEWS - Town of Deer Trail considering hunting licenses for unmanned aerial vehicles, bounties for drones - News Story

can't wait to see them give up when people start getting hit by falling buckshot.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImSorry View Post
              Alright, so I was at the Wayne show last in Camden, NJ and someone came up to me and said "What's up, Sportz?"

Which one of you was it? That was probably the most awkward encounter of my life.
              Oh my fucking god

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                No Actually It Was 7OO Wives & 300 Hoes . . & That's Without Reading it

You State Shit From The Bible Without Even Knowing Shit . . . . But ain't it also in the bible that some will preach it & act like they believe but they don't & still will go to hell . . . . . . that's sounding like you
                All I know is, you don't know my life outside these forums. I don't live a sinful life. I dont go out smoking weed, partying on the weekends, engaging in fornication, none of that.

I simply workout, stay healthy, play basketball, go to church youth groups when I can, etc etc,

You can judge my whole faith in Christianity because I got one thing wrong in the bible. Come on bruh, don't be a pharisee

Comment

• [MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION]

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

All I know is, you don't know my life outside these forums. I don't live a sinful life. I dont go out smoking weed, partying on the weekends, engaging in fornication, none of that.

I simply workout, stay healthy, play basketball, go to church youth groups when I can, etc etc,

You can judge my whole faith in Christianity because I got one thing wrong in the bible. Come on bruh, don't be a pharisee
                    How is nobody seeing the trolling this guy is doing? It's so obvious.

Comment

Well Buddy You Just Sinned Which Means You Live A Sinful Life . . Lying Is A Sin Buddy . Didn't God Say We All Are Sinners ? We Can't Go A Day Without Sinning . . . . But You Just Said You Don't, So Your Calling God A Liar Now ?
                      And Partying Isn't A Sin. You Can Have Clean Fun. Just Because Your partying Doesn't Mean Your Sinning

smh You Holy Credentials Are Being Revoked

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                        How is nobody seeing the trolling this guy is doing? It's so obvious.

Im not trolling bro Im like a minute from leaving this forum all together cause me talking bout God is doing more bad then Good here

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                        Well Buddy You Just Sinned Which Means You Live A Sinful Life . . Lying Is A Sin Buddy . Didn't God Say We All Are Sinners ? We Can't Go A Day Without Sinning . . . . But You Just Said You Don't, So Your Calling God A Liar Now ?
                        And Partying Isn't A Sin. You Can Have Clean Fun. Just Because Your partying Doesn't Mean Your Sinning

smh You Holy Credentials Are Being Revoked

I said I dont live in a sinful life, I didnt say I never sin bruh

Living in sin, and sinning is two different things.

Comment

Im not trolling bro Im like a minute from leaving this forum all together cause me talking bout God is doing more bad then Good here
                          Hmm I don't know man, you seem pretty cool but there's some stuff that you post and I don't know whether to take you seriously.

Comment

Working...
                          X