Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh damn, my class had a party yesterday, everybody was drunk lol, came home at half past 5, didn't even sleep 6 hours, have headaches, have lunch with my grandma in 10 minutes

Comment

• I ain't even been asleep yet. I been writin' a shit ton. Downloading a shit ton of instrumentals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
        I ain't even been asleep yet. I been writin' a shit ton. Downloading a shit ton of instrumentals.
        when did you start rapping homie?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
        Check out my verse on "Native Slut American" True Story.

which verse is yours? sorry i haven't heard your music before

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
          when did you start rapping homie?
          I've been studying the game for a little over three years now. I've been on the mic a few times but they were all bullshit features that never went anywhere. Hopefully i'll have my first mixtape by the end of the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
            I've been studying the game for a little over three years now. I've been on the mic a few times but they were all bullshit features that never went anywhere. Hopefully i'll have my first mixtape by the end of the summer.
            that's good shit man i've been writing rhymes for ages myself but i cant afford a mic atm so i just got to wait it out.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              that's good shit man i've been writing rhymes for ages myself but i cant afford a mic atm so i just got to wait it out.
              Yeah i'm kinda in the same boat. I found equipment packaged together, but the prices range from $110-$300 and i don't feel like buying them separately because that'll just tease the fuck outta me lol. But once i get this POS car paid off, i'll be set.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                oh damn, my class had a party yesterday, everybody was drunk lol, came home at half past 5, didn't even sleep 6 hours, have headaches, have lunch with my grandma in 10 minutes
                haha sounds like my prom night last year..
                sounds like you had lots of fun mate

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                  haha sounds like my prom night last year..
                  sounds like you had lots of fun mate
                  yeah we definetly had, i played drinking games at half past 4 which was probably not a good idea lol

Comment

yeah we definetly had, i played drinking games at half past 4 which was probably not a good idea lol
                    hahah lmfao I remember, we went at like 5am to some 24/7 bakery and ate shitload of food lmao ... very good idea hahah

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      hahah lmfao I remember, we went at like 5am to some 24/7 bakery and ate shitload of food lmao ... very good idea hahah
                      hahaha, we only had a few chicken wings
                      was sooo hungry at the end lol

Comment

oh damn, my class had a party yesterday, everybody was drunk lol, came home at half past 5, didn't even sleep 6 hours, have headaches, have lunch with my grandma in 10 minutes
                        you slept for 6 hours?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                          you slept for 6 hours?
                          more like 5 1/2, why you asking?

Comment

Working...
                          X