X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird commercial using this classic Weezy gif on KickAssTorrents lmao

SPOILER

Comment

• i heard somebdy on here was talkin shit on me while i was n there and try n play it off like dey n say it, oh word now? so niggas try na front on me now and act fake towards me it's like that now word? oh well imma b online today and i know people bet not b say n nothin slick -_-

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
        i heard somebdy on here was talkin shit on me while i was n there and try n play it off like dey n say it, oh word now? so niggas try na front on me now and act fake towards me it's like that now word? oh well imma b online today and i know people bet not b say n nothin slick -_-
        Did you make a bank account yet
        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
          Did you make a bank account yet
          fuck lol no lol PLEASE STILL BE MY FRIEND my mom wont take me but i aint ask her yet

guna steal her car while she's sleep and take it up there and make one I PROMISE. IN 1 DAY and she will never know

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
            Weird commercial using this classic Weezy gif on KickAssTorrents lmao

SPOILER
            lol

Comment

i heard somebdy on here was talkin shit on me while i was n there and try n play it off like dey n say it, oh word now? so niggas try na front on me now and act fake towards me it's like that now word? oh well imma b online today and i know people bet not b say n nothin slick -_-
              Who ahaha?

Comment

• Remember when Wayne would drop fire every week on repeat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                  Who ahaha?
                  why u worried about it >.> u must da been the nigga dat said dat shit den since u over dere ask n questionz

u got a problem wit me say dat shit ho -_-

Comment

why u worried about it >.> u must da been the nigga dat said dat shit den since u over dere ask n questionz

u got a problem wit me say dat shit ho -_-
                    You are the fuckin coolest person i have ever talked to tbh
                    Originally posted by dametri426
                    nigga jay z lips are average size
                    Originally posted by Waynasite
                    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                      Remember when Wayne would drop fire every week on repeat?

i think you mean the empire would drop fire every week.

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                        You are the fuckin coolest person i have ever talked to tbh
                        AY yo THANKS G

u kno what dawg i fuk wit u 4real now since u said dat

but sorry about dat mishap earlier. It's just, some niggas when they get n my peripheral i get irritated -_-

BUT LIKE

know dat. but know that im the best fighter on here to though. but like smh i just got home tho, niggas don't ever wanna give me my right amount of weed that i buy dawg never fool like WHY -_- and why the fuck i see all these mother fuckin stems and shit n my shit dawg i thought this was 7 grams?!? and why my FUCK my shit look like its been done already broke'ed down tho and shit before i done even bought it tho like whaaa. smh i bet i on even get that high when i smoke it lol. and why the fuck i see this little itti biti az hole right there dawg in the bag right here when i open it lmao how the fuck can u even get weed out of a hole that small?!?! lol ay yo naaa fool dis nigga got me yo FUCK
                        see that's y when niggas come up to me on some ay fool shit i be like back up bruh back up. cuz u weird u aint got a friend in me nigga dis aint toy story

BUT ay THANKS FOR CALLING ME THE COOLEST THO HOMIE lol u real az fuck 4 sayin dat

SORRY for writing dis much fool

Comment

AY yo THANKS G

u kno what dawg i fuk wit u 4real now since u said dat

but sorry about dat mishap earlier. It's just, some niggas when they get n my peripheral i get irritated -_-

BUT LIKE

know dat. but know that im the best fighter on here to though. but like smh i just got home tho, niggas don't ever wanna give me my right amount of weed that i buy dawg never fool like WHY -_- and why the fuck i see all these mother fuckin stems and shit n my shit dawg i thought this was 7 grams?!? and why my FUCK my shit look like its been done already broke'ed down tho and shit before i done even bought it tho like whaaa. smh i bet i on even get that high when i smoke it lol. and why the fuck i see this little itti biti az hole right there dawg in the bag right here when i open it lmao how the fuck can u even get weed out of a hole that small?!?! lol ay yo naaa fool dis nigga got me yo FUCK
                          see that's y when niggas come up to me on some ay fool shit i be like back up bruh back up. cuz u weird u aint got a friend in me nigga dis aint toy story

BUT ay THANKS FOR CALLING ME THE COOLEST THO HOMIE lol u real az fuck 4 sayin dat

SORRY for writing dis much fool
                          I literally copy and paste your comments in WSHH and make people laugh lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X