This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
    Ya I know but I wasn't tryna go when I first found out bc I know that club is kinda small and gets too crowded for concerts but if I knew 3 goats were gunna be there 

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      ok.
      box.

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post

box.
        lol u mad?

Comment

• my friends new track ;3Silence by Vuonnala on Spotify

instagram
          I'm on my way to get, it but get it got shot
          #FREEBREEZY
          >>MY EDM CHANNEL<< Serendipity//sounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumpk1n View Post
            my friends new track ;3Silence by Vuonnala on Spotify
            hello late122.

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
              I found it online again awhile ago, I absolutely love it and use it on my computer, size doesn't work well, but I still love it. I can't see the avatar, WBM won't pull that up? Any chance you still have it?
              Sorry for the late reply, I'm just going through my quotes that I missed now.

Here you go:

Comment

Forever the GOAT sig
                I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

can't listen cause i don't got spotify

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post

Comment

• serious question how do I move out of my parents house without making my mom mad?/! she's REALLY overbearing and even though I love her she`s really annoying to me lol. I lived on campus last year for half a semester and she dead ass used to call me EVERY MORNING....and she would show up half the time for nothing just to see me. she even started going to the SAME school as me the semester after so I was basically forced to be in contact with her for half the day lol. I left for 3 days one time to visit my best friend`s cousin nems friends in dallas once and she cried lol. she says I can`t live on my own because I`m naive and will get used, I can`t seem to escape this warphole with her

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                          serious question how do I move out of my parents house without making my mom mad?/! she's REALLY overbearing and even though I love her she`s really annoying to me lol. I lived on campus last year for half a semester and she dead ass used to call me EVERY MORNING....and she would show up half the time for nothing just to see me. she even started going to the SAME school as me the semester after so I was basically forced to be in contact with her for half the day lol. I left for 3 days one time to visit my best friend`s cousin nems friends in dallas once and she cried lol. she says I can`t live on my own because I`m naive and will get used, I can`t seem to escape this warphole with her
                          why would a 10 year old kid want to live on his own?

Comment

Working...
                          X