Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn man how fast do people go on the turnpike? I'm going 85 mph and ppl still be passing me and riding my ass
    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      no matter how thin he gets today his face always gonna be fat
      His voice is always gonna sound fat too lol

Comment

• Comment

• Hardest moment of my life... #LORD #HelpMe

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            no matter how thin he gets today his face always gonna be fat
            He's still fatter than Fat Joe.
            .................... ....................

Comment

• haven't listened to lil weezy ana in a good while
              amen>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
                Hardest moment of my life... #LORD #HelpMe
                What happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                  What happened?
                  I just finished high school back in June and now I want to study about Tourism (becoming hospitality agent etc)
                  and the school i won is in Crete and i cant afford to get there and to live there alone for 4 years. So i kinda want the same school near my home that is about 10km far away(btw i live in Athens) but that school is 2 years instead of 4 so the diploma of the school in Crete is better. Now the problem with the school near my home is that , they will take only 75 students and many ppl know ppl and can get easy there.. so things are kinda unfair here and they might not choose me. If they dont choose me my studies get fucked up and i dont know what to do...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
                    I just finished high school back in June and now I want to study about Tourism (becoming hospitality agent etc)
                    and the school i won is in Crete and i cant afford to get there and to live there alone for 4 years. So i kinda want the same school near my home that is about 10km far away(btw i live in Athens) but that school is 2 years instead of 4 so the diploma of the school in Crete is better. Now the problem with the school near my home is that , they will take only 75 students and many ppl know ppl and can get easy there.. so things are kinda unfair here and they might not choose me. If they dont choose me my studies get fucked up and i dont know what to do...
                    Move out for a year?

Comment

• driving irl sucks lol. it�s not nearly as rousing as driving in a videogame. you have to turn the wheel 190 degrees just to do a 90 degree turn and then you have to turn the wheel back the handling for real life cars SUCK and the sense of speed is TERRIBLE. I was driving last night and the lights don�t zip past my eye sight like in nfs underground -_- Lmao This stupid. WHY do people like to drive around cars so much?!? imo videogame driving > real life driving

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                        driving irl sucks lol. it’s not nearly as rousing as driving in a videogame. you have to turn the wheel 190 degrees just to do a 90 degree turn and then you have to turn the wheel back the handling for real life cars SUCK and the sense of speed is TERRIBLE. I was driving last night and the lights don’t zip past my eye sight like in nfs underground -_- Lmao This stupid. WHY do people like to drive around cars so much?!? imo videogame driving > real life driving
                        this post wasn't even a bit funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                          driving irl sucks lol. it’s not nearly as rousing as driving in a videogame. you have to turn the wheel 190 degrees just to do a 90 degree turn and then you have to turn the wheel back the handling for real life cars SUCK and the sense of speed is TERRIBLE. I was driving last night and the lights don’t zip past my eye sight like in nfs underground -_- Lmao This stupid. WHY do people like to drive around cars so much?!? imo videogame driving > real life driving
                          u aint even old enough to drive tho

Comment

Working...
                          X