Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next lifetime I wanna be a real down to earth thick girl, they alway's be having the best sex!

Comment

• hey did you guys notice that Nicki mentioned Carter 3 and A Milli on that bed song?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        hey did you guys notice that Nicki mentioned Carter 3 and A Milli on that bed song?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• that Eminem album is the album we all want Wayne to make.. damn. these old dudes can still rap if they focus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            that Eminem album is the album we all want Wayne to make.. damn. these old dudes can still rap if they focus.
            That young thug shoutout on em new album and the disses to the trash rappers like lil pump, lil xan and Lil yacthy tho >

im so glad the old rappers show love to king thugga

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              hey did you guys notice that Nicki mentioned Carter 3 and A Milli on that bed song?
              Yea Months Ago When It Dropped

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                That young thug shoutout on em new album and the disses to the trash rappers like lil pump, lil xan and Lil yacthy tho >

im so glad the old rappers show love to king thugga
                Cringe

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                  Cringe
                  Young Thug the goat today friend I love how he took Wayne’s style and made it better honestly if Wayne wants to retire he can I have thugga music I’m bool. Barter 6 the best project from the carter series too imo. Thug stays ethering Wayne as always

”I think my idol is a hater... FUCK HIM flush him like a radiator” shoutout thug #YSL4LIFE.... Barter 7 boming soon

Comment

• ......smfh.

Comment

Young Thug the goat today friend I love how he took Wayne�s style and made it better honestly if Wayne wants to retire he can I have thugga music I�m bool. Barter 6 the best project from the carter series too imo. Thug stays ethering Wayne as always

�I think my idol is a hater... FUCK HIM flush him like a radiator� shoutout thug #YSL4LIFE.... Barter 7 boming soon
                      Are you fucking retarded or something?
                      I wanna kill myself and erase you off the planet at the same damn time.. Please lord provide some brains

Btw, are we just ignoring the fact that [MENTION=102900]Gudda Gudda[/MENTION] predicted Wayne would have a raggae part on the Bun B feature or is there anything I'm missing?

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                        Are you fucking retarded or something?
                        I wanna kill myself and erase you off the planet at the same damn time.. Please lord provide some brains
                        Lmfaoo well god damn friend why u got to do me like that I thought we was besties

Comment

Lmfaoo well god damn friend why u got to do me like that I thought we was besties

lmao came home drunk and lost my shit when I read your post

Comment

Working...
                          X