X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
    lmao came home drunk and lost my shit when I read your post
    Lol fam I’m drunk af right now reading this I literally just came home right now from chilling with some homies we bought some Dos Equis beers I’m pretty chill af right now listening to music I swear music sounds so better when u drunk idk if it’s just me but damn music so fire right now

Comment

Are you fucking retarded or something?
      I wanna kill myself and erase you off the planet at the same damn time.. Please lord provide some brains

Btw, are we just ignoring the fact that @Gudda Gudda predicted Wayne would have a raggae part on the Bun B feature or is there anything I'm missing?
      I like that „herr lass Hirn regnen“ Part lol

Comment

Are you fucking retarded or something?
        I wanna kill myself and erase you off the planet at the same damn time.. Please lord provide some brains

Btw, are we just ignoring the fact that @Gudda Gudda predicted Wayne would have a raggae part on the Bun B feature or is there anything I'm missing?
        Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if that was really Gudda lmao

Comment

• love when people speak and speculate make me wanna nine eleven before them

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
            Lol fam I’m drunk af right now reading this I literally just came home right now from chilling with some homies we bought some Dos Equis beers I’m pretty chill af right now listening to music I swear music sounds so better when u drunk idk if it’s just me but damn music so fire right now
            No lie fam music sounds so much better when you're under the influence.. Not just better but you can really feel it !

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
            Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if that was really Gudda lmao
            I'm starting to believe it lol
            Would be so funny
            Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
            I like that �herr lass Hirn regnen� Part lol
            Gutes Auge

Comment

Lmfaoo well god damn friend why u got to do me like that I thought we was besties
              It may have something to do with you saying Barter 6 is better than every album in Wayne's Tha Carter series

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                It may have something to do with you saying Barter 6 is better than every album in Wayne's Tha Carter series
                Lol the other day I went back to one of the old posts on your blog site mate an old post from 2014 this one Young Thug Still Plans To Carry On “Tha Carter” Album Series After Lil Wayne your quote where you said “I really want to know what Wayne thinks of this haha!” Had me laughing lol I remember when u created that post too I thought Thug was trolling about wanting to name his project carter 6 birdman was right there too next to thug when he said that

Comment

• Can anybody explain to me wtf that Kanye x Pump track is???
                  Has trolling reached a new lvl in the game or what

Comment

Can anybody explain to me wtf that Kanye x Pump track is???
                    Has trolling reached a new lvl in the game or what
                    Never made a female come?

Comment

• been a while

Comment

Lol the other day I went back to one of the old posts on your blog site mate an old post from 2014 this one Young Thug Still Plans To Carry On “Tha Carter” Album Series After Lil Wayne your quote where you said “I really want to know what Wayne thinks of this haha!” Had me laughing lol I remember when u created that post too I thought Thug was trolling about wanting to name his project carter 6 birdman was right there too next to thug when he said that
                        Crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                          Never made a female come?
                          ?

the song sucks ass and so does that silly MV
                          how is this even related to my question lol

Comment

Working...
                          X