Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just found out my ex boyfriend died last month. I don’t have the first clue how I feel about it, and I can’t talk to anyone about it because it was a bad relationship and all anyone is going to say is good riddance. But I was looking through fb and it seems like he kind of got his shit together for his kids at some point. I don’t know. It just feels really weird to know that he s gone after so many years of keeping an eye on him to make sure he was no where near me. It’s just weird.
    None

Comment

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
      I just found out my ex boyfriend died last month. I don’t have the first clue how I feel about it, and I can’t talk to anyone about it because it was a bad relationship and all anyone is going to say is good riddance. But I was looking through fb and it seems like he kind of got his shit together for his kids at some point. I don’t know. It just feels really weird to know that he s gone after so many years of keeping an eye on him to make sure he was no where near me. It’s just weird.
      that's kinda crazy, how did he pass if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

I just found out my ex boyfriend died last month. I don’t have the first clue how I feel about it, and I can’t talk to anyone about it because it was a bad relationship and all anyone is going to say is good riddance. But I was looking through fb and it seems like he kind of got his shit together for his kids at some point. I don’t know. It just feels really weird to know that he s gone after so many years of keeping an eye on him to make sure he was no where near me. It’s just weird.
        I'm sorry to hear about that =(

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
          that's kinda crazy, how did he pass if you dont mind me asking?
          I have no idea. All the info I have is from what a few people posted on fb and an obituary I found. He used a lot of drugs when I knew him though especially coke, so I guess it’s not really surprising he died young.
          None

Comment

I just found out my ex boyfriend died last month. I don�t have the first clue how I feel about it, and I can�t talk to anyone about it because it was a bad relationship and all anyone is going to say is good riddance. But I was looking through fb and it seems like he kind of got his shit together for his kids at some point. I don�t know. It just feels really weird to know that he s gone after so many years of keeping an eye on him to make sure he was no where near me. It�s just weird.
            how long were you two together?

Comment

• [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] No Idea what brought you to that conclusion but I'm not from Lingen lol
              You actually made me google it since I never heard of this place before
              I'm from north rhine-westphalia

Comment

I have no idea. All the info I have is from what a few people posted on fb and an obituary I found. He used a lot of drugs when I knew him though especially coke, so I guess it’s not really surprising he died young.
                sad

Comment

• 00:57 someone threw a blunt on stage and ofc Wayne picked it up

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                    [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] No Idea what brought you to that conclusion but I'm not from Lingen lol
                    You actually made me google it since I never heard of this place before
                    I'm from north rhine-westphalia
                    digga was

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil-Waayne View Post
                      digga was
                      +repped me and asked if I was from Lingen
                      keine ahnung wieso

Comment

• How's things guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                          How's things guys?
                          Welcome back g 👀 how�s life? You still listening to Wayne or not as much?

Comment

Working...
                          X