X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the actual fuck happened to the forum D:

Comment

• I am currently trying to buy my first property and my God how hard is it....

Comment

• Came back because I saw it was Wayne's birthday and wtf happened to the look of the site?? Looks kinda dumb, Danny.
        I would add one of those Wayne or Drake faces but looks like those are gone.
        .................... ....................

Comment

• was brackin 5, yolo

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

• Yayo is real.

Comment

• rest in peace coolio

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                rest in peace coolio
                Yea that was a shame, he was only 59.

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                Came back because I saw it was Wayne's birthday and wtf happened to the look of the site?? Looks kinda dumb, Danny.
                I would add one of those Wayne or Drake faces but looks like those are gone.

Comment

• Danny M looks like Citys gonna be on top for years. tottenham usually do well against them but idk how we are gonna defend halaand

Comment

• Originally posted by I'mMe View Post
                    Danny M looks like Citys gonna be on top for years. tottenham usually do well against them but idk how we are gonna defend halaand
                    It's scary mate. Halaand is going to break the goal scoring record I think.

Tottenham need to look at how Newcastle played them earlier in the season.

I wish United would have set up something similar, but we are just a mess at the moment.

Comment

• Hip Hop Awards Sucked

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post

It's scary mate. Halaand is going to break the goal scoring record I think.

Tottenham need to look at how Newcastle played them earlier in the season.

I wish United would have set up something similar, but we are just a mess at the moment.
                        Danny I wish Tottenham could do what newcastle did but they had saint maximin who is very good at dribbling and cutting open Man city's defense. We dont have a player who can do that, we can barely hold on to the ball anyways.

anyway good luck to united they still have a chance to get it together and reach top four

Comment

• Originally posted by I'mMe View Post

Danny I wish Tottenham could do what newcastle did but they had saint maximin who is very good at dribbling and cutting open Man city's defense. We dont have a player who can do that, we can barely hold on to the ball anyways.

anyway good luck to united they still have a chance to get it together and reach top four
                          That's true. I do think you could hit them on the counter with Kane/Son/Richarlison.

United are so inconsistent at the moment and have been for many seasons now.

Comment

Working...
                          X