X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a fake ass

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
      Everything for a beautiful change is in this can.
      lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
        Lmfao someone said Hoody looks like Takeoff if he ate Offset and Quavo
        who said this

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          who said this
          Saw it in the comments section on Youtube on Loyalty music video i think

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Saw it in the comments section on Youtube on Loyalty music video i think
            it may be the greatest comment i've ever seen brah

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              it may be the greatest comment i've ever seen brah
              I agree

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

lmfao someone said hoody looks like takeoff if he ate offset and quavo
                [mention=105772]hoodybabyfan[/mention]

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                  you still a hater?
                  Whattup with that uzi quitting music stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                    Whattup with that uzi quitting music stuff?
                    It's Uzi label Atlantic they holding Uzi back from dropping music he's frustrated with the label and wants to leave Atlantic. The label paying attention to cardi b right now more then Uzi because my queen cardi b is poppin

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                      It's Uzi label Atlantic they holding Uzi back from dropping music he's frustrated with the label and wants to leave Atlantic. The label paying attention to cardi b right now more then Uzi because my queen cardi b is poppin
                      Isnt that kinda irrational? I'd say Cardi and Uzi are operating in two different lanes so they should be able to promote both of em equally.. or am I missing something.

Besides that I think its a clever strategy to further increase the hype around Eternal Attacke..
                      at least that's what I hope lol
                      would be stupid and sad to just delete everything.. I guess time will tell tho

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                        Isnt that kinda irrational? I'd say Cardi and Uzi are operating in two different lanes so they should be able to promote both of em equally.. or am I missing something.

Besides that I think its a clever strategy to further increase the hype around Eternal Attacke..
                        at least that's what I hope lol
                        would be stupid and sad to just delete everything.. I guess time will tell tho
                        But Cardi and Uzi both in the same label though and that's how that label(Atlantic) is when they see someone from the roster that's poppin, the attention goes to that person because u noticed how uzi blew up with xo tour life the label the attention went to him with the label promoting him and everything and his album luv is rage 2 sold so well first week then after uzi dropped his album u noticed how cardi b came out with bodak yellow and that blew the charts away with it being number 1 on the charts for a long time and the attention went to cardi and her album sold so well first week it outsold uzi's album doing 255k first week. Ever since then the attention been on cardi lol atlantic just left uzi in the dark they not letting uzi drop any music anyways though i doubt uzi was serious about quitting music u know how many people pulled that publicity stunt of quitting music then came out with music? A lot

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                          But Cardi and Uzi both in the same label though and that's how that label(Atlantic) is when they see someone from the roster that's poppin, the attention goes to that person because u noticed how uzi blew up with xo tour life the label the attention went to him with the label promoting him and everything and his album luv is rage 2 sold so well first week then after uzi dropped his album u noticed how cardi b came out with bodak yellow and that blew the charts away with it being number 1 on the charts for a long time and the attention went to cardi and her album sold so well first week it outsold uzi's album doing 255k first week. Ever since then the attention been on cardi lol atlantic just left uzi in the dark they not letting uzi drop any music anyways though i doubt uzi was serious about quitting music u know how many people pulled that publicity stunt of quitting music then came out with music? A lot
                          What I mean is wouldn't a label like atlanic be able to promote more than just one of their artists?

Comment

Working...
                          X