X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by JayBabyyy View Post
    What is the deal with the 'secret' behind the McDonalds fries that I've been hearing about?

This video explains it perfectly.

Comment

^^^

It's like this at all fast food restaurants and its not just the fries its everything they serve.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
        Yeah you're lucky because you guys don't have big food company CEOs who influence our politicians.

Side Salad :: McDonalds.com

check out the ingredients, maybe they spray something on the veggies containing animal fat or something.
        . Like I said, their menu (as of 2007) nothing can be certified as Vegetarian. I mean, the fries are cooked in beef fat, so who knows what they do with the salads.

And yeah, CEOs influencing politicians is bad. Almost as bad as the tobacco industry. In almost everything you buy you're supporting Tobacco.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
          . Like I said, their menu (as of 2007) nothing can be certified as Vegetarian. I mean, the fries are cooked in beef fat, so who knows what they do with the salads.

And yeah, CEOs influencing politicians is bad. Almost as bad as the tobacco industry. In almost everything you buy you're supporting Tobacco.
          Yeah the FDA is ran by former big food company CEOs so thats why shit is how it is. They'll approve a medicine that will stop you from sweating but will make you blind, bleed out your ass, etc. but they won't approve things like medicinal marijuana because it is not in their interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post

This video explains it perfectly.
            So my guess is that they don't digest properly? Am I wrong about it?
            Know Yourself

Comment

So my guess is that they don't digest properly? Am I wrong about it?
              Yeah they don't and all those preservatives are hard for your liver to break down and if you take in a lot of preservatives and other shit they put in this your increasing your chance of developing cancer and other harmful diseases,

Comment

Yeah they don't and all those preservatives are hard for your liver to break down and if you take in a lot of preservatives and other shit they put in this your increasing your chance of developing cancer and other harmful diseases,
                Interesting... I barely eat McDonalds anymore though.
                Know Yourself

Comment

Yeah the FDA is ran by former big food company CEOs so thats why shit is how it is. They'll approve a medicine that will stop you from sweating but will make you blind, bleed out your ass, etc. but they won't approve things like medicinal marijuana because it is not in their interest.
                  Side-effects are worse than the disorder/disability.

I can't even buy a box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese without supporting tobacco.

Comment

Interesting... I barely eat McDonalds anymore though.
                    It's anywhere it doesn't have to be McDonalds, its BK, KFC, Fridays any of these chain places. Its even in the food you would buy at your supermarket. The best way to eat is buying locally grown and organic/natural foods.

Comment

It's anywhere it doesn't have to be McDonalds, its BK, KFC, Fridays any of these chain places. Its even in the food you would buy at your supermarket. The best way to eat is buying locally grown and organic/natural foods.
                      Makes me not wanna eat at all.
                      Know Yourself

Comment

Basketball practice was so bad lol Half my team shows up smelling like weed.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                          Basketball practice was so bad lol Half my team shows up smelling like weed.
                          Sounds like my schools football/basketball teams games

Comment

Working...
                          X