X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
    Yeah, deff gonna add this to my car once i get it. It also needs a paintjob, BAAAAD.
    Damn that's tight, I got a 95 Toyota Corolla peice of shit lmao

Comment

we walk away, like strangers in the street.

Comment

Yeah, i just got information from my mom about the car, it only has 42k miles on it! And i've been in it before, driven it before. Not a bad car at all, it's just stick lol

I guess i gotta get used to it. She replaced the belts about two weeks ago, and got the tires rotated. Now it needs about $800 in repairs for the shocks (shit bounces too much), so i'm gonna take care of that lol And i'm sure a paint job isn't expensive? like $150?
        Depends on where you go, Maaco is the cheapest (in my area) and they run about $299, entire car. but i'm sure if you go to a local paint shop, they'll be able to get you for 2-300.

Comment

damn i just had a flashback about when i was a kid.... i feel kinda watery now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
            Depends on where you go, Maaco is the cheapest (in my area) and they run about $299, entire car. but i'm sure if you go to a local paint shop, they'll be able to get you for 2-300.
            Daaamn lol that ain't bad for the whole car. I gotta see what's good with a color though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              damn i just had a flashback about when i was a kid.... i feel kinda watery now lol
              Ay, I picked up a barber machine today lol.

Dont know how to use it though, I'm too nervous to fuck with my hairline lol.

Comment

My nigga ShowCase from New York:
                !!!!...ShoWCasE...!!!! | Bronx, NY | Hip Hop / R&B | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

Comment

Daaamn lol that ain't bad for the whole car. I gotta see what's good with a color though.

Mine was silver, stayed clean, looked better than decent. black looks good, but gets dirty/hot as fuck.

the closer the paint you choose is to the color the car already is, it should be cheaper, cuz they'd have to do less work/coats to cover.

Comment

Mine was silver, stayed clean, looked better than decent. black looks good, but gets dirty/hot as fuck.

the closer the paint you choose is to the color the car already is, it should be cheaper, cuz they'd have to do less work/coats to cover.
                    It's like a dark gray color. But silver sounds sick as fuck, with some black rims = ooooooohh visual orgasm no homo

Comment

It's like a dark gray color. But silver sounds sick as fuck, with some black rims = ooooooohh visual orgasm no homo
                      that would work perfectly, they'll be able to throw a quick sand on it, then start spraying... and yea the black rims would set it off for sure... just dont get too big, cuz then it looks like a "dunk" and you dont want your Hyundai lookin like a dunk... 16s-17s, i wouldnt go anymore, unless you want a terrible ride quality... and it'll look dope if you lower it a little, but thats gettin into some serious money. i'd say "make it your own", do what you can, and save up the rest for your big purchase...

went from 94 probe, 99 pathfinder, 03 elantra now i'm on 07 mazda 3. with an extra "pony" in the garage. its worth it, start saving and before you know it you'll be ready to walk onto a lot and drive off. and it feels AMAZING when the salesman looks at you, like "haha, what can YOU afford KID?!" then you buy it, and leave some rubber behind for one last "fuck you"!

keep me updated on it, lookin forward to seein it complete.

Comment

that would work perfectly, they'll be able to throw a quick sand on it, then start spraying... and yea the black rims would set it off for sure... just dont get too big, cuz then it looks like a "dunk" and you dont want your Hyundai lookin like a dunk... 16s-17s, i wouldnt go anymore, unless you want a terrible ride quality... and it'll look dope if you lower it a little, but thats gettin into some serious money. i'd say "make it your own", do what you can, and save up the rest for your big purchase...

went from 94 probe, 99 pathfinder, 03 elantra now i'm on 07 mazda 3. with an extra "pony" in the garage. its worth it, start saving and before you know it you'll be ready to walk onto a lot and drive off. and it feels AMAZING when the salesman looks at you, like "haha, what can YOU afford KID?!" then you buy it, and leave some rubber behind for one last "fuck you"!

keep me updated on it, lookin forward to seein it complete.
                        Yeah, i'm thinking with a system, some window tint, and some 16' black rims with the silver color. daaaaamn.

But hell yeah bro, i will. Going to my grandmas house tomorrow after work, so i'll get pictures there and shit. I'll keep you guys updated on the purchase, and upgrades to it. Thanks for the support, man.

Comment

can't wait till tha 6'7 video!

Comment

Working...
                          X