This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

hate my fucking sleep. went bed at 1 am, probs fell asleep about 3, woke up at 9am paralysed, tryed snapping out of it, got out of it but then fell straight back into it. this happened over and over again for about 2 hours. then finally got back to normal sleep, had a bad dream then woke up at 12.30pm with a banging headache and my head feels like it weighs a ton.

and on one even believes me this happenes 2-3 times a week. not my family or anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
      hate my fucking sleep. went bed at 1 am, probs fell asleep about 3, woke up at 9am paralysed, tryed snapping out of it, got out of it but then fell straight back into it. this happened over and over again for about 2 hours. then finally got back to normal sleep, had a bad dream then woke up at 12.30pm with a banging headache and my head feels like it weighs a ton.

and on one even believes me this happenes 2-3 times a week. not my family or anyone.
      It's probably because your body ain't getting the rest it's needed. You should try to go to a doctor bro, i know you have a good NHS system over there like in Denmark
      https://plus.google.com/115676573529453028621/posts?hl=da

Comment

Originally posted by toby89 View Post
        It's probably because your body ain't getting the rest it's needed. You should try to go to a doctor bro, i know you have a good NHS system over there like in Denmark
        it might be but im not sure :/ ive read it happens to quite a lot of people but there not sure why it happens. its really hard to function the next day when it happens.
        and yeah i might have to go doctors if it carrys on. its horrible your mind waking up but not the rest of your body.

Comment

Shiiiit. I totally fucked up my maths exam.

Comment

anybody can DL this for me in 480p: YouTube - This Is What Rock N Roll Looks Like (Explicit) DownloadHelper is letting me down once again +rep

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              anybody can DL this for me in 480p: YouTube - This Is What Rock N Roll Looks Like (Explicit) DownloadHelper is letting me down once again +rep
              Take the youtube link and go to KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                do it keep the quality?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                  it might be but im not sure :/ ive read it happens to quite a lot of people but there not sure why it happens. its really hard to function the next day when it happens.
                  and yeah i might have to go doctors if it carrys on. its horrible your mind waking up but not the rest of your body.
                  You should defiantly do something bro, it's sounds really spooky.
                  https://plus.google.com/115676573529453028621/posts?hl=da

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    do it keep the quality?
                    Yes sir. Any of the options available when you watch it are given to dl it (360p, 480, 720, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                      Added to favorites.

Comment

Whats Wayne's best lyrical songs off the top of your head?

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                          Whats Wayne's best lyrical songs off the top of your head?
                          ima go getta hands down. either that or off the top of my head if u reall realy pay attention to the lyrics in fly out its fucking insane, but definitly ima go getta

Comment

Working...
                          X