X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
    uhm...i don't speak ignorant. Can someone translate? You might want to return to school, or possibly stay IN school. At least my "cracker ass" can fucking complete sentences, and use proper punctuation lol

edit; there's so many things wrong with the above rant he made, it's ridiculous.
    ignorant black people?? and ur #4, ive seen ur girl man, and she aint to nice, let me jus come out and say it, She ugly

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
      When you're grown, you're gonna look back at the way you're acting now and laugh at yourself.
      Yeah maybe but im already expecting greatness in this form and mind you dudes wont have a second chance so why you acting dumb like a motherfucker

Comment

Snollygosters, is all i gotta fuckin say lmfao

i literally lol'd when i read that fucking word.

Comment

Originally posted by Y.M._Souija_YMCMB View Post
          ignorant black people?? and ur #4, ive seen ur girl man, and she aint to nice, let me jus come out and say it, She ugly
          HA ha man thats cold shit aleast i didnt have to say it

Comment

lol ignorant. you jelly?

Comment

Ban.
              Originally posted by NonSmoker132 View Post
              Yeah maybe but im already expecting greatness in this form and mind you dudes wont have a second chance so why you acting dumb like a motherfucker
              Ban.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
              http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

not really tryna have this shit locked again

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                  I don't want to be rude or disrespectful, and I undeniably don't want to start an argument, but Mr. NonSmoker132's subordinates don't worry me because they're generally not in positions to make significant decisions (except maybe "right shoe on right foot"). The following text regards my complaints of recent days against NonSmoker132 and his subtle but stolid attempts to trivialize the issue. He maintains that either the rigors that his victims have been called upon to undergo have been amply justified in the sphere of concrete achievement or that big emotions come from big words. NonSmoker132 denies any other possibility. Are you still with me? Perhaps one day we will live in a world where good people are not troubled by fear of evil snollygosters. Until that day arrives, however, we must spread the word that in order to solve the big problems with NonSmoker132 we must first understand these problems, and to understand them, we must provide a trenchant analysis of his imprecations.

HowIRoll
                  Nigga you know im laughing THAT YOU ARE TAKEN It seriously i can start spamming at any momment and your replys still wont effect me dumbass gay

Comment

Hahaha ^

But does anyone know a solution to this computer/mic problem I'm having...... I have a USB mic. I used to record with a separate desktop computer I had, and used my laptop for normal computer shit. But now recently I moved in with my dad and decided to give my desktop away, so now I use my laptop to record. Well since I've been using it, when I record, my recordings get these small frequent static/popping noises. They aren't too loud.... probably lower volume than my vocals, but its annoying. I know it has nothing to do with my mic 'cause its new and was just working fine on my desktop when I had it. It just hooks in to my USB port, which I use for other things, so I know its the ports aren't messed up. But I need to fix this!!!

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Too much Coonery going around in this damn forum.

Comment

It doesn't matter if she's ugly to YOU. She'll never meet YOU, never speak to YOU, never known YOU existed.

All that matters is, that i love her and find her to be absolutely beautiful, inside and out.

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
                          not really tryna have this shit locked again
                          Your cool why wont you jump in? lol

Comment

Working...
                          X