X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by NonSmoker132 View Post
    See i respect that, thats why didnt say anything but Your fucking annoying acting hard and shit but have to notice we seen your pic to and i know you aint as cool as you portray yall all are dam liers its sad if you cant stay true to yourself and stop disrespecting others race or i'll Do this shit again i dont give a fuck if they justs so happen to be black and ignorant you should know whats not allowed to not come out a white's mouth proves my point your the true scumbags
    You first.

Comment

See i respect that, thats why didnt say anything but Your fucking annoying acting hard and shit but have to notice we seen your pic to and i know you aint as cool as you portray yall all are dam liers its sad if you cant stay true to yourself and stop disrespecting others race or i'll Do this shit again i dont give a fuck if they justs so happen to be black and ignorant you should know whats not allowed to not come out a white's mouth proves my point your the true scumbags

I did not once mention anything about you being black, so keep bringing it up lol. You're only hurting yourself.

Like i said earlier, #End.

Comment

Respect - We do not appreciate members insulting other members on here by either bullying, racism or just nasty comments. Respect the decisions of the staff on this board too - they are here to keep the board spam free and help the forum run smoothly.

Just report these fools.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
          He isn't a vet

Oh shit. That's right. He went in the studio with Tyga, randomly fell asleep for an unknown reason, and woke up to Mack Maine and Wayne standing at the door!

Golly Gosh, how could i forget?!
          i was tlkin about you, why dnt you use that money u donated to lwhq and use it to take ur girl out

Comment

Originally posted by Y.M._Souija_YMCMB View Post
            i was tlkin about you, why dnt you use that money u donated to lwhq and use it to take ur girl out
            you quoted him

Because it was only 15 bucks for me, and i also paid another member on here to be a vet. It was petty change, tbh from my old bank account. And i do pay for my girl, anything she wants.

Comment

you quoted him

Because it was only 15 bucks for me, and i also paid another member on here to be a vet. It was petty change, tbh from my old bank account. And i do pay for my girl, anything she wants.
              Only if i knew how to use my paypal account

Comment

This thread is getting funny!

Comment

"all these bitches, and niggas still hatin"

LOL @ them trying to get ME banned.

You guys are acting ignorant. Plain and simple. I still would have called you ignorant regardless of color. How am i to know that you're african american?

I never called you a "nigger ass" so stop bitching, you garden tool.

Anyway, i'm done with these clowns. Ripped them to shreds with the facts of these forums, and they still crying.

#End.
                  Im sorry you believe wayne likes you #sorry
                  im sorry you think your tough #sorry
                  Im sorry you think having sex with your girl is something to brag about #sorry
                  Im sorry your confused if you truly are a nigga #sorry
                  Im sorry all your pussy comrades hopped in, wouldve atleast made have slightly more respect for you #sorry
                  Im sorry your always bitching, although bitching isnt the only thing thats wrong with you #soorry

Comment

you quoted him

LMAO!!!!!! U Damn liar, tryna act like u hustle and get money like dat, LOL Ive seen pics, u look bummed out, tryna act all hard, lol, pshhh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                      This thread is getting funny!
                      lol marcus say some shit tho i wont reply to your black kangaroo ass ....its a jk

Comment

I'm so ignoranttttt!

ig�no�rant/ˈignərənt/Adjective
                        1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
                        2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular

^ That's me guys!

Comment

Lol @ money being brought up.

Comment

Working...
                          X