X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    Yeah, If You Could.

@YoungTune. - The Link's Are All Dead ... Don't Worry Though. IceMan, Can Help ;P
    link is coming in about 7-8 minutes, first time using mediafire
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

What quality are you uploading?

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
        What quality are you uploading?

Comment

Freddie Gibbs - Way 2 Fast

is amazingg ! im listenin to it after i smoked dhis doobie. beat is fire kinda remind me of a 2pac beat

Comment

i don't always buy coca-cola...
            but when i do,

Last edited by FlashyScn; 05-07-2011, 09:46 PM.
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

YT you don't want to discuss more?

The funny thing is I never hated on Chris Brown's work ethic, I just don't like his music (personal preference) even though I have some of his songs on my computer like Fan Of A Fan or random songs on mixtapes...
              Whereas you just blindly hate on OF because you saw parts of the Yonkers video, which doesn't make much sense to me lol

"Listen deeper than the music before you put it in a box"

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Listening To Illmatic Again

Comment

Originally posted by FlashyScn View Post
                  i don't always buy coca-cola...
                  but when i do,

Mother fucker this is why my Kroger was out of Bottled Cokes today.

Comment

Wayne needs to get some on NO ID production soon.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                      YT you don't want to discuss more?

The funny thing is I never hated on Chris Brown's work ethic, I just don't like his music (personal preference) even though I have some of his songs on my computer like Fan Of A Fan or random songs on mixtapes...
                      Whereas you just blindly hate on OF because you saw parts of the Yonkers video, which doesn't make much sense to me lol

"Listen deeper than the music before you put it in a box"

He ate a cockaroach and threw it up, you call that creative, diverse, special?

no....that's just plain disgusting. smh

he doesn't deserve anyone's respect tbh, they talk about the devil/demons and shit, they say 666 or w.e., there music just isn't for me.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                        Listening To Illmatic Again
                        It's Hip hops best album easily... " Bumpin illmatic"

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                          he doesn't deserve anyone's respect tbh, they talk about the devil/demons and shit, they say 666 or w.e., there music just isn't for me.
                          If you're gunna make an argument against an artist, at least don't contradict your statements. What does respect have to do with having shock value in your music/videos? What does respect have to do with his religious beliefs? You don't hear me being mad 'cause alot of my favorite rappers speak about god (Positively) in their music. Wayne has, Kanye has.... the list goes on. I don't believe in religion at all, not atheist though, and I don't let rappers religious views reflect my opinion on their music/them. And if anyone doesn't deserve respect, its the rappers and other music people actually doing negative things that should leave them with no respect. Chris Brown.... But even though I don't respect the dude, I still bump a few of his songs (Most from Fan Of A Fan). You seem like you're just trying to find reasons to not like OF. Not respecting them for their beliefs and whatnot isn't really cool... even though you don't agree with it, you should respect it, whether you agree or not. Rather than bashing them for what they rap about and their beliefs and saying they don't deserve any respect, you could always just say their music doesn't appeal to you. But regardless of the appeal, you should be able to respect their grind/hustle and skill.

But regardless. You'll come around soon. Might take awhile like J. Cole did.

"They do not wanna fuck with me, 'cause I do not fuck with religion." < ----------

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X