X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
    this nigga knows what i'm sayin lol. I hate skinny bitches, i like em thick.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

I love this girl :/

Goodnight folks
    She looks like a keeper, my good nigga.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
      She looks like a keeper, my good nigga.
      Props bro, but we've been rocky these past 5-6 months :/

Hopefully things'll change real quick.

Comment

THE VANCOUVER CANUCKS WON. WE'RE GOING TO THE STANLEY CUP FINALS. LIFE MADE.

First Goal: Burrows

Second Goal: Kesler

Winning Goal: Bieksa
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Props bro, but we've been rocky these past 5-6 months :/

Hopefully things'll change real quick.
          I feel you, dude. I've been going through some stuff myself. Everything will work out though as long as she wants it to y'know? That's something I've learn to accept. In a relationship, what you want isn't always what she may want. Anyways, don't know what you're going through, but just felt like giving some advice.

Comment

I feel you, dude. I've been going through some stuff myself. Everything will work out though as long as she wants it to y'know? That's something I've learn to accept. In a relationship, what you want isn't always what she may want. Anyways, don't know what you're going through, but just felt like giving some advice.
            Yeah. I mean i messed up in the past (nothing serious, petty shit) but that's just it, the past. I've explained to her, that there are no more games involved, and i'm 100% down for her. Yet, she likes another guy (and me, i'm pretty sure of that) so right now i'm letting her know, no matter what happens between her and the kid, i'll always be there. Shit like this sucks, but this is where it really counts.

Comment

Yeah. I mean i messed up in the past (nothing serious, petty shit) but that's just it, the past. I've explained to her, that there are no more games involved, and i'm 100% down for her. Yet, she likes another guy (and me, i'm pretty sure of that) so right now i'm letting her know, no matter what happens between her and the kid, i'll always be there. Shit like this sucks, but this is where it really counts.
              That's a mature way of looking at it. Did she tell you that she's into the guy? I'm saying, if she did then it shows she may have respect for you, but if not I think you have to reevaluate your relationship it before it's too late y'know? I've fucked up on my girl too and she's kind of did the same on me, but we've learned to look past it. I don't see the lovely dove in our relationship anymore so I guess I see her now as in object in my life more than I do my girlfriend. Hmm.....

Comment

That's a mature way of looking at it. Did she tell you that she's into the guy? I'm saying, if she did then it shows she may have respect for you, but if not I think you have to reevaluate your relationship it before it's too late y'know? I've fucked up on my girl too and she's kind of did the same on me, but we've learned to look past it. I don't see the lovely dove in our relationship anymore so I guess I see her now as in object in my life more than I do my girlfriend. Hmm.....
                Not at first, but i figured it out from the get-go. Always going 'out' with him, them hanging out all the time, etc. Then after a few months of that, we weren't dating, but i heard they had feelings for each other. I guess they tried dating, but they always argue. She's italian, and from NY. She's hard to handle. She's told me i'm the only one who can calm her down from any situation, and relax her () But seriously, i just have that effect on her. I look back on the mistakes i've made, and was like..why did i dump her for this chick, etc. I know every time i hang with her, she always grabs my hand and wants me around, but it's tough right now living 45 minutes away, and with no car atm.

also; Welcome Back

Comment

Not at first, but i figured it out from the get-go. Always going 'out' with him, them hanging out all the time, etc. Then after a few months of that, we weren't dating, but i heard they had feelings for each other. I guess they tried dating, but they always argue. She's italian, and from NY. She's hard to handle. She's told me i'm the only one who can calm her down from any situation, and relax her () But seriously, i just have that effect on her. I look back on the mistakes i've made, and was like..why did i dump her for this chick, etc. I know every time i hang with her, she always grabs my hand and wants me around, but it's tough right now living 45 minutes away, and with no car atm.

also; Welcome Back
                  I see... I don't even like my girl having guy friends, but shit always happens. Thank you for the kind welcome, sir. LWHQ still doesn't seem the same to me. IMO it was much more active back in the phpBB days.

Comment

I see... I don't even like my girl having guy friends, but shit always happens. Thank you for the kind welcome, sir. LWHQ still doesn't seem the same to me. IMO it was much more active back in the phpBB days.

Me either, but that's all she's around nowadays. Not doing anything with them, she ain't like that. But still, it irks me

And it's not, it's changed the 1 1/2 years i've been here, i can see it. I remember seeing you in the beginning, but then *poof* lol

edit; i should really go to sleep, considering i gotta be up in 3 hours for a graduation (for my ex)

Comment

Me either, but that's all she's around nowadays. Not doing anything with them, she ain't like that. But still, it irks me

And it's not, it's changed the 1 1/2 years i've been here, i can see it. I remember seeing you in the beginning, but then *poof* lol

edit; i should really go to sleep, considering i gotta be up in 3 hours for a graduation (for my ex)
                      I was just about to tell you to go to bed

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Yeah I need to get off the computer at night 2... I've spent hours watching these videos around racism on YouTube for hours now. Peace.

Comment

Yeah I need to get off the computer at night 2... I've spent hours watching these videos around racism on YouTube for hours now. Peace.
                          lmao i just lurk shit, it's pointless. But i'm not tired

Shit sucks, tho.

Peace.

Comment

Working...
                          X