X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    KTT forums are terrible, they got a nice site layout though.

On another note I flopped my exam and needed 21/40 for my A overall but got 15/20 fuck it I'm over school lol
    KTT forums are 1000000000000X better than here lol. You mad tbh.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cody View Post
    Well this single is Waynes best singing to date.
    Yeah 'cause his voice is clear. Song is boring though.

Selling out tbh. Wiz did the same thing on RP and was called a sell out.

Wayne you a sell out, and I ain't buying.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      yeah whats up with this?
      Just having a big convo with Danny now. Universal are threatening. It's why all the big sites (rapradar, karen civil etc) posts streams only now and so Danny doesn't want anything to happen to HQ.

Comment

KTT forums are terrible, they got a nice site layout though.

On another note I flopped my exam and needed 21/40 for my A overall but got 15/20 fuck it I'm over school lol
        You think this one is better? lmfao

Comment

Just having a big convo with Danny now. Universal are threatening. It's why all the big sites (rapradar, karen civil etc) posts streams only now and so Danny doesn't want anything to happen to HQ.
          oh so he only means singles/album songs then?

Comment

You think this one is better? lmfao
            KTT uses SimpleMachines forum software..it's pretty basic stuff. Not bad but vBulletin takes dumps on that in terms of it's capabilities.

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
            oh so he only means singles/album songs then?

Yeah like get rid of music videos downloads and he'll probably start streaming music on the blog I guess

Comment

My parents give me 350 USD if I get an A in tomorrow's math test. I am too excited to start studying because the chances are somewhat high that I could make it. LMAO imagine that!

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Streaming is better anyways. Definitely this being a site dedicated to a single artist.... He shouldn't be posting download links for the artist. Even though I don't care, you could see why Wayne or his peoples would care. Maybe he should add it where we can do embed's on Hulkshare and other uploading sites 'players' on here. So we can just start embedding the streams, than post a link directing to another site that does have a download?

Comment

Was it not suppose to be release today? Or was it because we downloaded the 320kbps?

Comment

KTT uses SimpleMachines forum software..it's pretty basic stuff. Not bad but vBulletin takes dumps on that in terms of it's capabilities.
                    And what does that mean? Lol. The capabilities? All the stuff KTT has on its forums >>>>>> Anything HQ has. The forum owner on there is smart enough to make his own hacks and find good ones so he's always adding helpful stuff to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                      Was it not suppose to be release today? Or was it because we downloaded the 320kbps?
                      Nah nothing to do with that tbh it's been coming a while now. Yeah THP that's a good idea.

Comment

Damn the weirdest but most swagged out thing happed today, walking home today, I hear the Yonkers beat, It had to been the beginning of the beat you couldn't here Tyler, just the beat, so when the Car finally passes me, some old dude was driving the car, by himself. That shit was swagged out.

Comment

Well this single is Waynes best singing to date.
                          yes
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X