X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
    I guess.

She got her tongue pierced, and the industrial piercing.
    Do i detect head in the near future

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
      Denmark.

You guys do realise that 75 % of the crime done here, is by muslims. right? These numbers is a bit old, but we got more muslims since, so it's probably highter now.

You can't deny that they are not doing anything good for our contry. Almost none of them work, they cheat with taxes and receives money while not in the country, does much more crime than us and they are only around 10 % of our population.

I have nothing against black people, chinese or shit like that. So stop calling me a racist.
      It's obvious that you're racist to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by W.Fuckin'Baby View Post
        It's obvious that you're racist to be honest.
        Why? Because i have a opinion on a problem going on in my country? Anyways i couldn't care less about what the fuck you guys think about me.

I got my homie lilweezyfan.

Comment

Why? Because i have a opinion on a problem going on in my country? Anyways i couldn't care less about what the fuck you guys think about me.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
            I never called you a faggot, and I never said you were racist. I just said "The fuck ...... ? " to your statement, and called you ignorant.

Anyways, I don't feel the need for this to continue so I'm done.
            Im bored, aint ready to go to my friends to roll Halo yet. Don't fucking call me ignorant or "the fuck.." me again you little shit. I can troll till infinity, and I will. Just for me. ^___^

Comment

Because you are pointing your finger on the religion of the people who does the crimes. You are talking about muslims in Denmark generally. Don't forget there are honest muslims that are living there. Why do they commit these crimes ? Because Danish people disrespected the Islam religion and maybe because they are struggling to feed their families.

Comment

Ordered my new MDR-XB500's

Sorry For The Wait better have some great bass

Comment

Originally posted by Goobzstzxo View Post
                  Do i detect head in the near future
                  if the cards are played right, anything is possible

ya feeeel me.

and stop with all the fucking bickering you fucktards, it's only the internet lol.

Comment

Denmark.

You guys do realise that 75 % of the crime done here, is by muslims. right? These numbers is a bit old, but we got more muslims since, so it's probably highter now.

You can't deny that they are not doing anything good for our contry. Almost none of them work, they cheat with taxes and receives money while not in the country, does much more crime than us and they are only around 10 % of our population.

I have nothing against black people, chinese or shit like that. So stop calling me a racist.
                    Incorrect. Show me where you got those numbers from, please

Comment

Because you are pointing your finger on the religion of the people who does the crimes. You are talking about muslims in Denmark generally. Don't forget there are honest muslims that are living there. Why do they commit these crimes ? Because Danish people disrespected the Islam religion and maybe because they are struggling to feed their families.
                      But its the truth? How shoud the locals cope with that. I understand that they have to do it, but its still wrong isn't it? And he was pointing his finger at the part of Muslims that are like that.

About Danish people respecting Muslims? I don't know, but they should be respected too, I agree with that. And vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                        if the cards are played right, anything is possible
                        Is that what the Keisha Cole song was about ?

Comment

The amount of people who actually have a work and pay taxes is not very high. I don't think you understand the situation. Many of them who lives in Denmark can't even talk the language! They just get paid from the goverment while doing nothing. They don't give a fuck about how they raise their children, and let them run around and burn down cars and such. You see, police, buses, cabs and firefighters doesn't want to enter the areas where many muslims lives here in Denmark, because they throw stones at them and fucking shoot at them! The police and ambulances! That's what they get for helping

I just got home from Turkey two days ago, and they are all muslims down there, but none of them are like the ones in Denmark.

Comment

Working...
                          X