X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
    third day in a row now that i haven't slept.
    so that equals what, 6gb's of new music?

Comment

i understand. well hopefully she missed you man. my girl left for guatemala and when she got back the first thing she said to me was "I didn't really miss you"

she was not trolling. everything fell apart from there.
      Well I haven't seen her for almost 2 months now and it'll be at least another one until I get to, but I do hope she misses me. It sucks falling for a girl that doesn't live where you do :/

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
        so that equals what, 6gb's of new music?
        ha fuck that. more like working out for three hours to pass the time

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
        Well I haven't seen her for almost 2 months now and it'll be at least another one until I get to, but I do hope she misses me. It sucks falling for a girl that doesn't live where you do :/
        what sucks more is falling for one that doesn't have any interest in attempting a long distance relationship but makes it seem like she does and then when you actually try she gets annoyed and acts like you are trying too hard.

so basically fuck my ex.

Comment

what sucks more is falling for one that doesn't have any interest in attempting a long distance relationship but makes it seem like she does and then when you actually try she gets annoyed and acts like you are trying too hard.

so basically fuck my ex.
          Yeah, that sucks too lol. Long distance relationships in general are shitty, that's why I want to try to make it not a long distance relationship anymore.

Comment

ha fuck that. more like working out for three hours to pass the time
            omg you must be like totally ripped now.

but yeah fuck ex's bro. As in, run in to them somewhere, after all the awkwardness, seduce her and never call her again.

Comment

omg you must be like totally ripped now.

but yeah fuck ex's bro. As in, run in to them somewhere, after all the awkwardness, seduce her and never call her again.
              did that already. fucked her best friend too. that really pissed her off but i don't give a fuck. bitch owes me $500 and refuses to pay it back because we weren't married. idgaf hoe. give me my money.

but regardless she still texts me when she's in town and drunk and i'm just like go suck that smaller local dick that you wanted to go run around on me with. i'm good with what i got next to me.

damn i hate that bitch.

EDIT: oh and she went to a swinger party with the guy that she nannies for

can you be anymore of a ho?

Comment

did that already. fucked her best friend too. that really pissed her off but i don't give a fuck. bitch owes me $500 and refuses to pay it back because we weren't married. idgaf hoe. give me my money.

but regardless she still texts me when she's in town and drunk and i'm just like go suck that smaller local dick that you wanted to go run around on me with. i'm good with what i got next to me.

damn i hate that bitch.

EDIT: oh and she went to a swinger party with the guy that she nannies for

can you be anymore of a ho?
                Her best friend too? thats how you do it... LIKE A BO$$. And lol, I hate how a bitch can take money like that. Suggestion: Shoot her in the knees. But thats fucking retarded, how can you get money from her now? Tell her dad, unless his a fucktard. He will pay up. lol

Also at the part you edited, she did what?

Edit: shes fucking desperate.. lol.

Comment

Her best friend too? thats how you do it... LIKE A BO$$. And lol, I hate how a bitch can take money like that. Suggestion: Shoot her in the knees. But thats fucking retarded, how can you get money from her now? Tell her dad, unless his a fucktard. He will pay up. lol

Also at the part you edited, she did what?

Edit: shes fucking desperate.. lol.
                  she doesn't know her biological father and her stepdad isn't in her life anymore. probably why she has so many issues with men in her life.

and a swinger party is basically where you go and have sex with random people. she went after we broke up but when i found that out i just thought "did you really have to scream 'i'm a big whore' to the world?"

and the guy she nannies for goes to swinger parties with his wife all the time. so basically he and his wife fuck other people for fun.

Comment

Dexter is so fucking awesome lol

Comment

^

yeah I fucking love Dexter

she doesn't know her biological father and her stepdad isn't in her life anymore. probably why she has so many issues with men in her life.

and a swinger party is basically where you go and have sex with random people. she went after we broke up but when i found that out i just thought "did you really have to scream 'i'm a big whore' to the world?"

and the guy she nannies for goes to swinger parties with his wife all the time. so basically he and his wife fuck other people for fun.
                      lol shits fucked up man. but I bet that guys fucking happy to do the nanny.. lol? I agree with you that shes a whore and a bitch but she seems to have trouble keeping shit together.

Btw how about that pot of gold video? D: fucking amazing.

Comment

^

yeah I fucking love Dexter

lol shits fucked up man. but I bet that guys fucking happy to do the nanny.. lol? I agree with you that shes a whore and a bitch but she seems to have trouble keeping shit together.

Btw how about that pot of gold video? D: fucking amazing.
                        he didn't even get to fuck her. she just fucked some random guy there. but regardless she has major daddy issues to say the least. but fuck her. better without her than with her. and the pussy is all the same so its not like i have to be choosy.

and yeah that video was dope. liked the old pics/vids of Game and CB.

Comment

Never Seen Dexter.

Is It The Kinda Show That You Have To Start From Series 1?

Comment

Working...
                          X