Blackberry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blackberry?

Thanks for the info man. I think I'm going to go to a phone store one day this week and test out the different Blackberry's.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I have an iPhone 4, but I really think I want the Blackberry Torch?

Comment

Originally posted by jw99 View Post
        I have an iPhone 4, but I really think I want the Blackberry Torch?
        I really wish I could get an Iphone bro lol. Like I said above, I'd have to put a $500 deposit down cause I'm 18 with no credit. My homie went and got him one last week. With the phone, deposit, and a cover and shit... He spent like $900ish hah.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Iphone > Blackberry

Im getting the iphone in February when it comes out for Verizon but for now I got the BlackBerry Storm 2. Its an alright fone minus the fact that the apps (Twitter & Facebook) sometimes have bugs which fuck up your fone from time to time. Like for example is locks up your screen for no reason and you cant use it until it stops Lol Shit drives me crazy, but its only known to last like 5-10 mins. Still to long thoo haha Also that this fone's screen sucks ass! It can easily be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
            Iphone > Blackberry

Im getting the iphone in February when it comes out for Verizon but for now I got the BlackBerry Storm 2. Its an alright fone minus the fact that the apps (Twitter & Facebook) sometimes have bugs which fuck up your fone from time to time. Like for example is locks up your screen for no reason and you cant use it until it stops Lol Shit drives me crazy, but its only known to last like 5-10 mins. Still to long thoo haha Also that this fone's screen sucks ass! It can easily be broken.
            Theres your problem. The Storm 1 and Storm 2 are shit. If you want a touch screen, don't get a BlackBerry.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
              Theres your problem. The Storm 1 and Storm 2 are shit. If you want a touch screen, don't get a BlackBerry.
              haha I had to learn the hard way. February isn't to long away

Comment

haha I had to learn the hard way. February isn't to long away
                Yeah, I'm up for an upgrade in a few months, even though I got a new phone like, 6 months ago. Shit was dope. I had the Tour and heard about Verizon shipping out new Bold's to Tour users due to trackball problems. Called em up on a Friday, and Monday had a new phone.

Comment

Yeah, I'm up for an upgrade in a few months, even though I got a new phone like, 6 months ago. Shit was dope. I had the Tour and heard about Verizon shipping out new Bold's to Tour users due to trackball problems. Called em up on a Friday, and Monday had a new phone.
                  Thats down dudee, I just got my phone this summer and it already has a bunch of cracks on the screen

What phone do you plan on upgrading too?

Comment

Thats down dudee I just got my phone this summer and it already has a bunch of cracks on the screen

What phone do you plan on upgrading too?
                    I'll most likely end up sticking with BlackBerry...If somethings in the works for Rim in the next 6 months I'll hold out, otherwise I'll get a new Bold. The one I got, about a month after I got it my friends dog got ahold of it. So now it has teeth bites in it

Comment

I'll most likely end up sticking with BlackBerry...If somethings in the works for Rim in the next 6 months I'll hold out, otherwise I'll get a new Bold. The one I got, about a month after I got it my friends dog got ahold of it. So now it has teeth bites in it
                      Maybe something will be out by then cuz a lot of fones upgrade constantly but Ive heard the bold is a really good fone just has a low lasting battery power.

hahaha damnn that must be a big ass dog!!

Comment

Maybe something will be out by then cuz a lot of fones upgrade constantly but Ive heard the bold is a really good fone just has a low lasting battery power.

hahaha damnn that must be a big ass dog!!
                        That's pretty much the only thing I don't like about it. But every BlackBerry I've had the battery always dies fast (all depending on usage).

And it was an Alaskan Malamute.

Comment

That's pretty much the only thing I don't like about it. But every BlackBerry I've had the battery always dies fast (all depending on usage).

And it was an Alaskan Malamute.
                          Yea most normal US citizens use their phone nonestop so its always good to have a long lasting battery.

haha no wonderr!

Comment

Working...
                          X