Blackberry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blackberry?

When i get another job im gonna get my own blackberry. or if the iPhone is out for verizon ill get that.

Comment

THP mate I'd highly recommend the Blackberry Curve 8900(one I have) or any Blackberry Bolds(they're the best). I have the best in the Curve series. Anyway, what I like about blackberry is it's connectivity socially. My blackberry is like the centre of my social life, and my life I guess.

You've got BBm which really is a unique feature, especially if you know you have plenty of friends with blackberrys.
      You've got the applications, although, obviously iPhone is the best phone for apps. Blackberry does have some nice apps, not to mention apps so you can chat to iPhone users who also have the same chat app as you.

There will be an app for everything you generally want to do (Tumblr app because I've got it and it's easy and simple) and ever app for anything you will want to do. (Twitter, FB, eBay, Weather, News, etc, etc)

Blackberry cameras are okay, well, good actually, but considering it's not a purposely camera based phone (you know how some phones have focused features for the camera) it has a good flash which autodetects if you will need flash or not and the megapixels will do you just fine.

If you want a touch screen phone don't get the Storm series, Apple and HTC are the only two that run that scene in my opinion. Get a blackberry for a really sick overall, media, socially connected phone.

I think if you don't want an iPhone for whatever reason then a Blackberry is definitely the way to go, the best phone i've had to date and it's so awesome so you can't go wrong. Not to mention they're really cheap compared to the iPhone. Kind of a long post but I've wanted to do a little blackberry review since I got one so I thought this would be the place.

Comment

Get an Iphone 4 Blackberry is bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by W.Fuckin'Baby View Post
          Get an Iphone 4 Blackberry is bullshit.
          , did you read what he even said?

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
            , did you read what he even said?
            Yeah I read the first post and my answer is that the Blackberry is shit compared to an Iphone. Whats wrong with that ? smh

Comment

Yeah I read the first post and my answer is that the Blackberry is shit compared to an Iphone. Whats wrong with that ? smh
              Nothing, just this:
              Originally posted by THP850 View Post
              Thanks for the help everyone. I wish I could get an iPhone. But, I'm trying to get off my moms plan and shit. And be on my own shit. And around here, to get an iPhone being 18 with no credit, I'd have to put like a $500 dollar deposit down. Fuck that shit lololol. I was leaning towards this phone maybe....
              That's why he wants to go with a BlackBerry.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                Nothing, just this:

That's why he wants to go with a BlackBerry.
                Oh okay sorry.

Comment

Oh okay sorry.
                  It's all good G

Comment

My dad said he'll give me his upgrade to get a Blackberry

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                      Thanks for the help everyone. I wish I could get an iPhone. But, I'm trying to get off my moms plan and shit. And be on my own shit. And around here, to get an iPhone being 18 with no credit, I'd have to put like a $500 dollar deposit down. Fuck that shit lololol. I was leaning towards this phone maybe....

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

So everyone that has a Blackberry, is happy with it for the most part? Dope. I think I'm going to grab one next week.
                      This is the BlackBerry I have, and I love it. Twitter & Facebook apps are great. Trackpad and keyboard are great. Good battery life, and no glitches or freezing. I highly recommend it.

Comment

Working...
                      X