Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whats the point ..

Originally posted by toby89 View Post
    Yeah actually saw the full reserves match, because Lindegaard made his debut, and he is my countries 2. national keeper.
    Was kinda shocked to see Scholes, but he played and didn't seem to have any problems, so he should play saturday.
    Was lindegaard good? i only watched highlights and they only shown united goals no lindegaard saves? and hope he plays saturday, him or anderson and i will be happier

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    Keep Your Head Up Bro. Maybe Go To Some Club Or Something To Meet People In Similar Situation's Who Understand What Your Going Through. Think Good Thoughts And Keep Yourself Busy.
    thanks wic and will do.

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
      Was lindegaard good? i only watched highlights and they only shown united goals no lindegaard saves? and hope he plays saturday, him or anderson and i will be happier
      He had pretty much nothing to do the first half, but saved a few in second (nothing really). He seems to organize the defense good.
      https://plus.google.com/115676573529453028621/posts?hl=da

Comment

Originally posted by toby89 View Post
        He had pretty much nothing to do the first half, but saved a few in second (nothing really). He seems to organize the defense good.
        ahh, organising the defense is promising. looking forward to seeing him in first team, i like the look of him. Van der sar x2 hopefuly lol

Comment

Yo dude kinda makes me sad hearing that. Maybe it sounds weird but if you're parrents are cool with it, getting a dog or an other animal can help. I mean they will always like you if you threat them well and will not care about how you look or how many freinds you have. My dog is always happy when i come home to it, and if you had a bad day or something they will make you a bit more happy. Just my thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by lil_T View Post
            Yo dude kinda makes me sad hearing that. Maybe it sounds weird but if you're parrents are cool with it, getting a dog or an other animal can help. I mean they will always like you if you threat them well and will not care about how you look or how many freinds you have. My dog is always happy when i come home to it, and if you had a bad day or something they will make you a bit more happy. Just my thoughts
            Yeah Animals Help. My Sister Got A Dog And It Makes Her Really Happy.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
              Yeah Animals Help. My Sister Got A Dog And It Makes Her Really Happy.
              Exactly! However an animal is not something you just buy becuase you feel bad.

Comment

Thanks for caring lil_t and i have a dog, i love her. shes gorgous, i play with her like an hour a day, makes me happier

Edit. + dogs are the best animals, as you said they dont how you look and that, give them your heart, they give you theres back wish everyone ive met was like that :/ gave them everything, got nothing back and bullied by them years later

Comment

Yeah i feel you with that, dogs is really the best animal you can get.

And fuck those people who is bulliyng you, i can't stand people that does that. They deserve to be punched in the face, but that will only make it a lot worse than already. Are you sure there is nobody else to talk with on your school, who maybe feels the same way as you?

Comment

Man you can't think about suicide now, think about all the dope music we're about to get this year!
                    especially Tha Carter IV
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Yeah i feel you with that, dogs is really the best animal you can get.

And fuck those people who is bulliyng you, i can't stand people that does that. They deserve to be punched in the face, but that will only make it a lot worse than already. Are you sure there is nobody else to talk with on your school, who maybe feels the same way as you?
                      nah theres no one to talk too, everyone is the same round my area, big headed and backstabbers, dont want to associate with any of em lol.. i just needed to write things down to someone to get everything off my chest so though where else other then wayneheads, and hopefully people will help me see life better which you all did, i got love for you all now

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                      Man you can't think about suicide now, think about all the dope music we're about to get this year!
                      especially Tha Carter IV
                      ^ ^ like ice man yeah, cant go before carter iv, that aint cool lol

Comment

Cats are better than dogs.

Comment

Well no matter what don't kill yourself man, your better than that. And think about you family who loves you. Be open for new freinds, but watch out who you choose

Comment

Working...
                          X