whats the point :(..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whats the point ..

The darkest tunnel even has a light at the end, just remember that bro..

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
      thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
        or always bring a flashlight like me
        I'm not saying I always carry a flashlight with me , I'm saying I always try to make the best out of everything and think positive even
        if there is a part of my life with a tunnel.
        Just enjoy life bro

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

• Re: whats the point ..

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
          Stop being a pussy.
          One thing you should learn in life is people act like they feel sorry for you, but they don't.
          No one is here on earth but you. Worry about yourself and if someone doesn't fuck wit you for you, fuck em.
          Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
          yall dont fucking listen.
          Im not saying dont feel sorry for him but dont we look down upon those who wine about everything?
          A self confident personality is how you become happy.
          Don't be a bitch. All I gotta say.
          And for that dude above me, who's name is too unimpotant to scroll up and look at, die.
          Agree with everything you said.

No offense but posting shit like this only shows you looking for sympathy, I for one don't have a clue if your serious or actually are depressed or whatever the fuck you are. The thing is getting all this sympathy from people you never meet will only make shit harder for you, go out meet new people and get love friendship sympathy from them. All of us to you are bytes, true meaning of belonging comes from a real person who actually cares about you not just saying that to look benevolent. My advice go out and meet a chick, shit pay a prostitute if you have too, but for 30 minutes have someone who cares about you even if they're doing it for money. Bring your confidence up then go to a club, dance with the first chick you see, then hopefully your life will take a turn for the better.

Comment

• Re: whats the point ..

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
            Agree with everything you said.

No offense but posting shit like this only shows you looking for sympathy, I for one don't have a clue if your serious or actually are depressed or whatever the fuck you are. The thing is getting all this sympathy from people you never meet will only make shit harder for you, go out meet new people and get love friendship sympathy from them. All of us to you are bytes, true meaning of belonging comes from a real person who actually cares about you not just saying that to look benevolent. My advice go out and meet a chick, shit pay a prostitute if you have too, but for 30 minutes have someone who cares about you even if they're doing it for money. Bring your confidence up then go to a club, dance with the first chick you see, then hopefully your life will take a turn for the better.
            cosign.
            http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
            if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

Working...
            X