MMA Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
    forreal, I'm glad he hasn't been cut, especially after Dana said he's "unsure about Melvin's future with the UFC"
    and Dana said it best too:

He's being too cautious, I mean, I guess it's understandable, seeing as how he's been getting caught with submissions when he tries to be explosive lately, but he needs to do something, cause idk if Dana will put up with him losing 3 in a row
    One win away from a title shot & them he drops four of out of five, smdh .

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
      One win away from a title shot & them he drops four of out of five, smdh .
      I know, I don't get it...
      some good news though, for me at least lol I'm working on going down to Boca during spring break to photograph at the gym where the Blackzillians train for a portfolio I'm working on this semester, so hopefully I run into Melvin, and Rashad and Reem lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
        I know, I don't get it...
        some good news though, for me at least lol I'm working on going down to Boca during spring break to photograph at the gym where the Blackzillians train for a portfolio I'm working on this semester, so hopefully I run into Melvin, and Rashad and Reem lol
        I could hit him up for you

Comment

• @Heartbreak Jake: Whos the guy in ur ava/sig

Comment

• They just released the UFC rankings
            Fighter Rankings | UFC ®

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
            @Heartbreak Jake: Whos the guy in ur ava/sig
            Alistair Overeem

Comment

• Tyron Woodley wants Rory next if anything happens to Condit, I'd love to see that fight

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Holy fuck!

Comment

• alright thanks - my first thought was jon jones - but then I searched him and he too skinny to be that allistar guy

Comment

• Originally posted by heartbreak jake. View Post
                  tyron woodley wants rory next if anything happens to condit, i'd love to see that fight

---------- post added at 10:50 pm ---------- previous post was at 06:12 pm ----------

holy fuck!

holy shit...i just saw that...

Comment

• Wont live up to the hype of Pettis vs. Aldo

This is about to be epic

Comment

• this season of the ultimate fighter is turning me from a Chael hater, to a fan..
                      really respectable guy, and all the Anderson Silva antics seem to be behind him.

I don't know how I feel about him saying this though...

"I think there's a big gap between them," Sonnen said in an interview with Jay Mohr on FOX Sports Radio. "I think that Jon Jones is considerably better, I think he's the best talent our sport has ever seen."

"Jon comes out there with something new every time," he said. "Some trick that it appears he's making up. Stuff I've never seen."

"I am 100 percent offense and from the second the referee says, ‘Go.' I will. I will come across and I will bring the fight to him," Sonnen said. "I may go down, he's a good fighter I may go down, but I promise you I will go like a gangster and I will be firing the entire time."

Comment

• Just saw on the underground that all ufc 156 fighters tested positive for PEDs...wtf?

edit...nevermind, I read it wrong, I was driving while I read it lmao all fighters tested negative

Comment

• MMA is the shit!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X