MMA Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
    This is honestly the most hyped I've ever been for a fight. And my boy Melvin is fighting.
    this is gonna be a great card, Tito and Forrest has potential for fight of the night, both of them have nothing to lose, with the possibility of this being both of their last fights, they wanna go out with a bang
    then there's gonna be the massacre of Chael Sonnen, that needs no explanation
    and Melvin, of course, I can't wait for this, I wish he would have gotten the Lauzon rematch he wanted, but he'll work his way back up, hopefully still working with the Blackzillians has helped his submission defense..
    definitely excited for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
      this is gonna be a great card, Tito and Forrest has potential for fight of the night, both of them have nothing to lose, with the possibility of this being both of their last fights, they wanna go out with a bang
      then there's gonna be the massacre of Chael Sonnen, that needs no explanation
      and Melvin, of course, I can't wait for this, I wish he would have gotten the Lauzon rematch he wanted, but he'll work his way back up, hopefully still working with the Blackzillians has helped his submission defense..
      definitely excited for it
      I know your jelly I got his number

Comment

I know your jelly I got his number

how?!

Comment

how?!
          I used to live in NOLA, and I had a buddy in who lived in Kennar, so I went to his place, we were walking down the street and we met this old black woman, turned out to be Melvin's mom. So she took us to meet him, this was after the Rick Davis fight, and I've talked to him ever since.

Comment

I used to live in NOLA, and I had a buddy in who lived in Kennar, so I went to his place, we were walking down the street and we met this old black woman, turned out to be Melvin's mom. So she took us to meet him, this was after the Rick Davis fight, and I've talked to him ever since.
            bruh! pleasee ask him to shout me out on twitter or somethin lol
            This dude is the main reason i became a big fan of the UFC

Comment

bruh! pleasee ask him to shout me out on twitter or somethin lol
              This dude is the main reason i became a big fan of the UFC
              He doesn't take requests, trust me.

Like I said before I can hook you up with an autographed sketch of him
              http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...rt-d39q2dm.jpg

Comment

• Melvin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• UFC 148 - Silva vs Sonnen II Live Stream Online

live stream

Comment

• I wouldn't go on there, UFC been cracking down on piracy, they check IP's on sites like this.

Comment

• lmaoooooooooooooooo

silva won in 20 secs

im done

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                        lmaoooooooooooooooo

silva won in 5 minutes and 20 secs

im done
                        fixed

Comment

fixed
                          Don't mind him, he doesn't know what MMA is.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

So who's next

Jake, post a gif or video

Comment

Working...
                          X