• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
    lol are you really happy about this?
    I love watching Cormier strike.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
      I love watching Cormier strike.
      haha just makin sure, it almost seemed like you were excited about seeing Sylvia back in the cage..

Comment

haha just makin sure, it almost seemed like you were excited about seeing Sylvia back in the cage..
        SF HW class is gone in six months time anyway, not like it matters

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          Get my new work schedule tomorrow... If I'm off Saturday August 4th me & the homies driving down to Vegas August 3rd to see Meek Milly!
          I think you have the wrong thread...
          Cause G and A look soo much alike

Comment

• Today, Dana White reported exclusively to the Underground that Tim Sylvia would not be joining the Zuffa roster, under either the UFC or the Strikeforce banner.
            It was widely reported that the ex-UFC heavyweight champion had signed a four-fight contract with the promotion, and would fight Strikeforce Grand Prix Champion Daniel Cormier in late Septemnber.
            However, this appears to not be the case. White said the signing was never announced, and that "long story, but yes, Tim is not with Zuffa."
            White received criticism earlier today, as he had told the media that Tim Sylvia was not an option to fight Cormier, before today's news of Sylvia's signing broke online
            But, as is usually the case with rumors, in the words of White himself: "Never a FACT unless I say it is."

Comment

• UFC 149 Results

SPOILERBryan Caraway def. Mitch Gagnon by RNC in 3rd Rd.

SPOILERRyan Jimmo def. Anthony Perosh by KO in 1st Rd. (:07 seconds)

SPOILERAntonio Carvalho def. Daniel Pineda by KO in 1st Rd.

SPOILERAnton Kuivanen def. Mitch Clarke by Split Decision

SPOILERFransisco Rivera def. Roland Delorme by KO in 1st Rd.
              SPOILERNick Ring def. Court McGee by Unanimous Decision
              Last edited by DMC927; 07-21-2012, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Hector won that fight, judging was crooked as fuck

Comment

Hector won that fight, judging was crooked as fuck
                  You're surprised

Comment

• /Cerrone

Comment

• that is not acceptable to say, when we all know its not true hes in 2nd behind Anderson Silva

Comment

• [MENTION=29451]Heartbreak Jake.[/MENTION] Melvin didn't make weight

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                          [MENTION=29451]Heartbreak Jake.[/MENTION] Melvin didn't make weight
                          I know, when I heard a fighter didn't make weight, for some reason I knew it would be him, not a huge deal though, just a little fine and a short suspension I'm pretty sure, these are gonna be some great fights though, I haven't been able to look at the whole card, but I know that both the main events have potential to be FOTN, melvin and cerrone already promised each other to go out and make it a great fight, they're good friends.
                          As far as the main events I'm sayin Melvin wins by tko in the 2nd and Benson wins by unanimous decision

Edit* just saw that okami and shields are fighting too,
                          I'll take shields over Herman and okami over Roberts
                          Last edited by Ares; 08-11-2012, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X