• Show
Clear All

Re: UFC Discussion Thread

Yessir. Knew Jones would win

Comment

Originally posted by WeEzYNo1FaN View Post
      Yessir. Knew Jones would win
      lol he dominated Shogun, the only thing i think he needs to work on is finishing the fight, i think it could have been done and over in the first round, Rua was super wobbly on his feet and obviously hurt, but Jones only threw a couple shots.

did you hear about what happened before the fight lol
      Jon Jones – Father, Contender, Crime Fighter

Comment

Rampage is my fav. fighter. Jones is probably my second, can't wait to see him smash Rashad.

Comment

Forrest Griffin is my favorite. I've been fighting for four years now and he's the fighter that I feel best fits my style. My long ass legs I use to my advantage to get a fair amount of kicks in before the round is over.
          "Sanity kills; so I live the crazy life."

Comment

lol the first time i saw Jon Jones fight i told everybody i knew he'd be champion, i can see him being champ for a longg time, Rashad is great, but idk anyone right now that can take on Jon unless i look in another division (Anderson Silva)
            I can't wait for tomorrow though, great card for a free view. I'm callin it now, Phil Davis will be the next big thing in the UFC, it'll be a real good fight, little Nog is a BEAST too, as for Anthony Johnson vs. Dan Hardy, it's a tough one to call, who do y'all got?

Comment

Who's watching the fight tonight and who are y'all picking to win? I got GSP by Decision, Machida by KO, and Jose Aldo by TKO

Also, what do you think about Jon Jones having to be pulled from the Rashad fight due to a hand injury and being replaced by Phil Davis, it's a disappointment for Bones fans but it'll be a great fight, I think Rashad will take it, Phil is great, but doesn't have the experience to beat one of the top LHWs.

edit* the prelims are live on facebook now
              http://www.facebook.com/UFC?v=app_4949752878

Comment

Haha Yeah Machida back to winning ways after losing last 2 fights, against Randy Couture, upset he is retiring
                Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
                Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
                It's not conducive to being creative
                And I know cause he's my favorite
                And I know cause I was off that same mix
                Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
                But he's an alien
                I'd sip that shit
                Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryder View Post
                  Haha Yeah Machida back to winning ways after losing last 2 fights, against Randy Couture, upset he is retiring
                  That was a great performance by Machida, definitely gonna be a title contender again, but i still think Jon Jones is gonna be very tough to beat, not saying that just because i'm just a fan of him, he's a fighter that's hard to read and imitate in training, he has an unorthodox and "flashy" style that he approaches with an orthodox point of view, he doesn't look at it as flashy, he looks at it as his norm, when most other fighters would normally go right, Jones goes left instinctually, not off force of will, if you know what i'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ymcmb View Post
                    lol he dominated Shogun, the only thing i think he needs to work on is finishing the fight, i think it could have been done and over in the first round, Rua was super wobbly on his feet and obviously hurt, but Jones only threw a couple shots.

did you hear about what happened before the fight lol
                    Jon Jones – Father, Contender, Crime Fighter
                    Haha i didn't even know about that, The way he kicked the guys ass must of been prep for his fight lol

Comment

who watched tht rampage vs matt hamil fight...?tht was prob the worste fight ive ever seen...

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi2835 View Post
                        who watched tht rampage vs matt hamil fight...?tht was prob the worste fight ive ever seen...
                        Rampage whooped his ass, he had a broken hand though so he wasn't as hard edged. That is a reason why he didn't knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
                          Rampage whooped his ass, he had a broken hand though so he wasn't as hard edged. That is a reason why he didn't knock him out.
                          im talking how matt hamil looked like complete shit his take downs were ugly as hell didnt even drive thought him and those little leg kicks tht did absolutely nothing

Comment

Working...
                          X