No announcement yet.

Halloween Ends hype thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's a 0/10.

Comment

It's the worst film I've seen this year

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
        It's the worst film I've seen this year
        is it worse than resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by I'mMe View Post

is it worse than resurrection
          Nah, but it comes CLOSE

It's like if resurrection and H2 had a baby together that was slightly better looking than the both of them

no srs
          how do you go from halloween kills to this

maybe im trippin cuz im sober, and i got to watch this again when im high, but yoo 😂 i was NOT FEELING THIS.

Comment

The 1v1 between Michael and laurie was atrocious the ones from H20 and 2018 were WAY better

i srs cant believe i waited a year for this, im shocked honestly, and a lil angry

Comment

Nah, but it comes CLOSE

It's like if resurrection and H2 had a baby together that was slightly better looking than the both of them

no srs
              how do you go from halloween kills to this

maybe im trippin cuz im sober, and i got to watch this again when im high, but yoo 😂 i was NOT FEELING THIS.
              Shit they gotta put a hold on the franchise then goddamn

Comment

Shit they gotta put a hold on the franchise then goddamn
                It was definitely made to intentionally piss off the real halloween fans. I'm still in disbelief. There's not a single good thing about this film.

SPOILERS
                1. corey deserved to get bullied. He decided to kick the door knowing a kid was right behind it. Either way it go he was gunna hurt the kid 😂 so stupid

2. Speaking of that opening, that is the dumbest opening I've ever seen in a film.

3. dont nobody care about laurie writing a book. Bitch aint nobody gon buy that shit dont nobody wanna hear about they family members getting killed

4. why the fuck is he getting bulled by kids half his size? thats another reason why he deserves to get bullied. Stand up for yourself pussy

5. Is that all these kids do all day is just ride around in their car looking for this nigga?

6. A homeless man knows a mass murderer has been living in the sewage system for 4 years, and he doesnt tell anybody.

7. Michael lets corey live

8. Allison completely ignores when corey tells her that he's a killer, making her an accessory to the crimes

9. The cop follows corey into the sewer system without calling for back up after being assaulted by him

10. Corey yells at michael to get up like he's a little bitch. Michael does it

11. Corey sleeps on a blood spot that hasn't been cleaned by forensics yet (it's been years)

12. Corey bullies michael again and this time takes his mask. Michael doesn't want the smoke

13. corey gets all the best kills in the film, even though they all are still a step down from the previous film, thus leaving no impact.

14. The old bitch from the last film wants to blame laurie for her husband's death saying she wasn't a good neighbor, failing to realize that she herself, was playing with a drone while laurie's house was on fire.

15. Why would laurie fake a suicide to lure michael myers to her house?! Why the fuck would he care if she's dead!?? Isn't that the objective?!

16. Laurie pulls the knife out of a body with her bare hands, which will potentially become dna and crime evidence.

17. allison walks in at just the right time to see her grandmother with the knife, further shock/distress/cries of 'how could you!?' ensues, like a soap opera.

18. speaking of that, there's a lot of coincidences of characters being at the right place, at the right time in this film. The town's population must be like 15

19. During that 1v1 fight with laurie and michael, when laurie stabs michael's hand down with the knife, why doesn't he just grab the knife with his other hand and rip it out?

20. what's the point of Alison grabbing michaels arm at the end and breaking it. The choke hold clearly wasn't that strong, his hand is sawed in half lol

21. What's the point of having cops in this town?

22. "Hey! We're not authorized to do that!!"
                "You are today." -the sheriff with the big cowboy hat

LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR HIM YALL!!!! HE FINALLY DOES SOMETHING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 FILMS. THAT'S CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT RIGHT THERE!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

23. The whole town follows laurie to watch her shred a dead body, i guess the parents were all like, "Hey, this is TOTALLY ALRIGHT for my kids to see 👍 " i wouldve been like tf!? He clearly already dead lolol i aint wastin gas for all that these prices too damn high

24. laurie and allison hold hands in the car, like the nigga aint already dead and she's about to risk her life again 💀

25. Michael switched bodies with one of the paremedics before they tied him to the top of the caravan

26. laurie still writing on this GODDAMN book that nobody gives af about, talking about cherry blossoms and shit like she live in japan, seriously what the fuck is this crazy bitch talking about!!?!?

I'm flabbergasted

I probably left a bunch of stuff off, this is me skimming thru shit in my head cuz im DEFINITELY not watching that shit again

it might be the worst film I've ever seen 💯

OH AND THE DIALOGUE OMG. THERE'S LITERALLY A SCENE WHERE THIS CHICK IS TRAPPED under the fence and her friend looks around and says "They're all dead!" And she looks at him and says "You are too." And michael comes up behind the nigga and kills the nigga. Yes, let's choose to be cinematic at this time of crisis, instead of warning your friend to look out, there's a killer behind him. Like, she was just waiting to get that punchline off while michael was just standing there behind him waiting. lmaoo this film is so awful

jeeper creepers reborn was legitimately a better film to me
                Last edited by -_-; 10-16-2022, 03:42 AM.

Comment

It was definitely made to intentionally piss off the real halloween fans. I'm still in disbelief. There's not a single good thing about this film.

SPOILERS
                  1. corey deserved to get bullied. He decided to kick the door knowing a kid was right behind it. Either way it go he was gunna hurt the kid 😂 so stupid

2. Speaking of that opening, that is the dumbest opening I've ever seen in a film.

3. dont nobody care about laurie writing a book. Bitch aint nobody gon buy that shit dont nobody wanna hear about they family members getting killed

4. why the fuck is he getting bulled by kids half his size? thats another reason why he deserves to get bullied. Stand up for yourself pussy

5. Is that all these kids do all day is just ride around in their car looking for this nigga?

6. A homeless man knows a mass murderer has been living in the sewage system for 4 years, and he doesnt tell anybody.

7. Michael lets corey live

8. Allison completely ignores when corey tells her that he's a killer, making her an accessory to the crimes

9. The cop follows corey into the sewer system without calling for back up after being assaulted by him

10. Corey yells at michael to get up like he's a little bitch. Michael does it

11. Corey sleeps on a blood spot that hasn't been cleaned by forensics yet (it's been years)

12. Corey bullies michael again and this time takes his mask. Michael doesn't want the smoke

13. corey gets all the best kills in the film, even though they all are still a step down from the previous film, thus leaving no impact.

14. The old bitch from the last film wants to blame laurie for her husband's death saying she wasn't a good neighbor, failing to realize that she herself, was playing with a drone while laurie's house was on fire.

15. Why would laurie fake a suicide to lure michael myers to her house?! Why the fuck would he care if she's dead!?? Isn't that the objective?!

16. Laurie pulls the knife out of a body with her bare hands, which will potentially become dna and crime evidence.

17. allison walks in at just the right time to see her grandmother with the knife, further shock/distress/cries of 'how could you!?' ensues, like a soap opera.

18. speaking of that, there's a lot of coincidences of characters being at the right place, at the right time in this film. The town's population must be like 15

19. During that 1v1 fight with laurie and michael, when laurie stabs michael's hand down with the knife, why doesn't he just grab the knife with his other hand and rip it out?

20. what's the point of Alison grabbing michaels arm at the end and breaking it. The choke hold clearly wasn't that strong, his hand is sawed in half lol

21. What's the point of having cops in this town?

22. "Hey! We're not authorized to do that!!"
                  "You are today." -the sheriff with the big cowboy hat

LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR HIM YALL!!!! HE FINALLY DOES SOMETHING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 FILMS. THAT'S CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT RIGHT THERE!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

23. The whole town follows laurie to watch her shred a dead body, i guess the parents were all like, "Hey, this is TOTALLY ALRIGHT for my kids to see 👍 " i wouldve been like tf!? He clearly already dead lolol i aint wastin gas for all that these prices too damn high

24. laurie and allison hold hands in the car, like the nigga aint already dead and she's about to risk her life again 💀

25. Michael switched bodies with one of the paremedics before they tied him to the top of the caravan

26. laurie still writing on this GODDAMN book that nobody gives af about, talking about cherry blossoms and shit like she live in japan, seriously what the fuck is this crazy bitch talking about!!?!?

I'm flabbergasted

I probably left a bunch of stuff off, this is me skimming thru shit in my head cuz im DEFINITELY not watching that shit again

it might be the worst film I've ever seen 💯

OH AND THE DIALOGUE OMG. THERE'S LITERALLY A SCENE WHERE THIS CHICK IS TRAPPED under the fence and her friend looks around and says "They're all dead!" And she looks at him and says "You are too." And michael comes up behind the nigga and kills the nigga. Yes, let's choose to be cinematic at this time of crisis, instead of warning your friend to look out, there's a killer behind him. Like, she was just waiting to get that punchline off while michael was just standing there behind him waiting. lmaoo this film is so awful

jeeper creepers reborn was legitimately a better film to me

hahaha aint no way that girl said to her friend "you are too" that shits crazy

Comment

hahaha aint no way that girl said to her friend "you are too" that shits crazy
                    I literally got second hand embarrassment when i witnessed it

Comment

fuck dis new kid y was Michael hardly in it smh

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        fuck dis new kid y was Michael hardly in it smh
                        its been ruined

Comment

God I fucking hate this movie

Comment

Working...
                          X