Extraction 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    If this is on Netflix I might watch it at the weekend =)
    Have you heard of 123movies?

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
      9.75 out of 10

A near perfect film, offset only by it's generic narrative

But the action is genre-defining. It's absolutely without question a MUST SEE film . If it's one thing Netflix knows how to do better than hollywood (and Cobra Kai is evident of that) is ACTION. And this film proves that in spades. If tasked with the question of "Extraction 2 or John Wick 4?" I'd say John wick 4. But I can understand someone prefereing this film. They are both action films at the top of their class. And this film, along with JW4 and MI7, will continue to be the standard by which all other action films are judged by moving forward.

I reaallly don't see a film being better than these 3 for the remainder of the year, save for maybe expendables 4. (But that's only if it's rated R, and not PG-13 -_-)

Oppenheimer looks promising, but other than that, i SEVERELY doubt it gets much better than this..

Watch this film immediately. Even if you don't like it, but only to appreciate the technical wizardry it took to film some of these scenes. (A lot of 'One Shot' sequences with no cuts in the camera) An action spectacle that, like MI7 and JW4, must be seen to be believed.
      GOAT movie homey.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
        9.75 out of 10

A near perfect film, offset only by it's generic narrative

But the action is genre-defining. It's absolutely without question a MUST SEE film . If it's one thing Netflix knows how to do better than hollywood (and Cobra Kai is evident of that) is ACTION. And this film proves that in spades. If tasked with the question of "Extraction 2 or John Wick 4?" I'd say John wick 4. But I can understand someone prefereing this film. They are both action films at the top of their class. And this film, along with JW4 and MI7, will continue to be the standard by which all other action films are judged by moving forward.

I reaallly don't see a film being better than these 3 for the remainder of the year, save for maybe expendables 4. (But that's only if it's rated R, and not PG-13 -_-)

Oppenheimer looks promising, but other than that, i SEVERELY doubt it gets much better than this..

Watch this film immediately. Even if you don't like it, but only to appreciate the technical wizardry it took to film some of these scenes. (A lot of 'One Shot' sequences with no cuts in the camera) An action spectacle that, like MI7 and JW4, must be seen to be believed.
        Expandables won’t be better

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Boring IMO

Comment

I feel the new Expendables movie will be more or less the same but better.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeCV View Post
              Expandables won’t be better
              U were right​

Originally posted by Dedication3Streaming View Post
              I feel the new Expendables movie will be more or less the same but better.
              We were wrong

Comment

Working...
              X