No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne "Fear God" tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya'll have latent abilities, I can help you wake them up. I'm the Queen, he's the King. We are here to restore power to the CHOSEN. So choose. We've arrived. This isn't the invasion you thought it'd be. Some of you have been waiting for a long time, wondering why you're different. We are the architects, let me show you. I can show you how to become Gods. We awakened to these bodies so we could wake up our children. Love is the answer to the question, love is always the answer.
    πŸ›Έ πŸ‘½ 😁

Comment

Did Wayne cry when it was done?

Comment

Originally posted by IndicaCrow View Post
        Ya'll have latent abilities, I can help you wake them up. I'm the Queen, he's the King. We are here to restore power to the CHOSEN. So choose. We've arrived. This isn't the invasion you thought it'd be. Some of you have been waiting for a long time, wondering why you're different. We are the architects, let me show you. I can show you how to become Gods. We awakened to these bodies so we could wake up our children. Love is the answer to the question, love is always the answer.
        πŸ›Έ πŸ‘½ 😁
        I see he’s been banned.

Comment

Is he lying?

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication3Streaming View Post
            Is he lying?
            about wat

being friends with the guy who tatted waynes eyes?

Comment

Hey everyone.

My best friend tattooed Lil Wayne's eyelids in Houston many years ago, he has not been credited in any of the photos I've seen of him on Lil Wayne's fan sites, just wondering if anyone knows who he is. His name is Michael Graves, he's been tattooing for over 30 years now and is a great artist. I just wanted to pass his info along to Wayne, Michael is special to me and it would mean a lot for someone to reach out to him.

shout out michael graves, real nigga

Comment

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Your Buddy Also Tatted My Face

Comment

Hey everyone.

My best friend tattooed Lil Wayne's eyelids in Houston many years ago, he has not been credited in any of the photos I've seen of him on Lil Wayne's fan sites, just wondering if anyone knows who he is. His name is Michael Graves, he's been tattooing for over 30 years now and is a great artist. I just wanted to pass his info along to Wayne, Michael is special to me and it would mean a lot for someone to reach out to him.

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Comment

Why was OP banned ?

Comment

How did Wayne take the eyelid tattooing pain? How long was the session?

Comment

Wayne inspired every new rapper to get eyelid tatts

Comment

Working...
                          X