Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    Trash. Denzel fell off

I can't believe I wasted my time watching this film hoping it would get good later. The story was boring. Nothing of significance happened the entire film. There were none of the choerographed hand to hand sequences that litered the last 2 films. Im not gunna watch a film where characters just talk. (Unless it's made by Quentin Tarantino) This movie was dreadful.

Save your money and go see expendables 4 just so you can get your money back and say you saw 2 bad films in a row

-3/10

Comment

-3 out of 10

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Trash. Denzel fell off

I can't believe I wasted my time watching this film hoping it would get good later. The story was boring. Nothing of significance happened the entire film. There were none of the choerographed hand to hand sequences that litered the last 2 films. Im not gunna watch a film where characters just talk. (Unless it's made by Quentin Tarantino) This movie was dreadful.

Save your money and go see expendables 4 just so you can get your money back and say you saw 2 bad films in a row

-3/10
        nigga you silly

Comment

i haven’t watched this film but denzel is an AMAZING actor x

xxx

Comment

Trash. Denzel fell off

-3/10
            Hater, it’s 🔥

Comment

Working...
            X