X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iphone Official thread

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
    Can someone please help??

Im a Verizon Wireless customer, and my 2 year contract still has another year left, but my moms contract is eleigible for an upgrade. And I want to no if I could use her upgrade and get the Iphone and keep my number, and have my mom use my phone that I have now with her number on it. Can I do this and if so how??
    Yes you can do it. Thats what I did. Just go in and tell them what you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
      Yes you can do it. Thats what I did. Just go in and tell them what you want to.
      Alright thanks alot, can they also somehow transfer contacts or na??

Comment

iphone 5? they gonna skip that. the new iphone will most likely be called iphone 4g since thats what they did for the iphone 3g and so on cause the iphone 4 doesn't have LTE, wimax or HSPA+ which are the 4g towers depending on what carrier you have . i have android and hack the shit out of it so i could be wrong but i go on all the forums and blogs and there is no talk of iphone 5. its just a rumor
        http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
        Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

4GS you mean? Because the 4G is just that, the iPhone 4G

Comment

Alright thanks alot, can they also somehow transfer contacts or na??
            Yup. They can do that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Corruption View Post
              iphone 5? they gonna skip that. the new iphone will most likely be called iphone 4g since thats what they did for the iphone 3g and so on cause the iphone 4 doesn't have LTE, wimax or HSPA+ which are the 4g towers depending on what carrier you have . i have android and hack the shit out of it so i could be wrong but i go on all the forums and blogs and there is no talk of iphone 5. its just a rumor
              An iPhone 4S/5 is basically confirmed to drop this September, along with iOS 5.

Comment

Just got the Iphone today so excited I always wanted one. I gotta question tho, I forgot my password for my wireless password and cant find my password. I tried going to my router webpage (I got Verizon) and when I dont no my login info. I tried admin / password but it wont work. Is there anyway I could get the password, my ipod touch has the wi-fi but I knew the password then.

Comment

Just got the Iphone today so excited I always wanted one. I gotta question tho, I forgot my password for my wireless password and cant find my password. I tried going to my router webpage (I got Verizon) and when I dont no my login info. I tried admin / password but it wont work. Is there anyway I could get the password, my ipod touch has the wi-fi but I knew the password then.

If you have verizon then you should have that little box thingy, go to the back of it and its like the ssid code or something, it should start with a 1 if not let me know and ill tell you which one it is.
                  Instagram: @Jamessrod

Comment

Originally posted by BrickSquad15 View Post
                    If you have verizon then you should have that little box thingy, go to the back of it and its like the ssid code or something, it should start with a 1 if not let me know and ill tell you which one it is.
                    Alright thanks alot man it worked. I repped ya

Comment

when does iphone 5 come out?

Comment

Originally posted by Habs4Lyfe View Post
                        when does iphone 5 come out?
                        September. Read my post a couple replies up.....

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                          September. Read my post a couple replies up.....
                          Source?

Comment

Working...
                          X