Re: Call Of Duty Modern WarFare 3 Details Leaked

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
    MW3 trailer

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=coiTJbr9m04[/YouTube]
    Looks pretty cheap to me man..
    Cod4 helicopter.
    mw2 engine used,
    mw2 boat.

i think that they just put a few models in it with a 'lil' bit more of actions in it...
    but anyway im a huge fan of cod
    and its coming out on by bday

Comment

Originally posted by Ollyboy View Post
      Looks pretty cheap to me man..
      Cod4 helicopter.
      mw2 engine used,
      mw2 boat.

i think that they just put a few models in it with a 'lil' bit more of actions in it...
      but anyway im a huge fan of cod
      and its coming out on by bday
      i think its pretty sexy tbh
      Twitter

Comment

Modern warfare 3 looks like it's gonna be sick

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Looks pretty sick but I mean CoD gotta use a different game engine, the graphics are just so shit and the same as they were in like MW1, it's lame and pathetic considering it's the biggest franchise/best selling game ever/etc that they cant dish out on some epic graphics, it'd really transform the game and the gameplay. But I look forward to this campaign, not so much the multiplayer as it's pretty boring always the same multiplayer in all CoDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            Looks pretty sick but I mean CoD gotta use a different game engine, the graphics are just so shit and the same as they were in like MW1, it's lame and pathetic considering it's the biggest franchise/best selling game ever/etc that they cant dish out on some epic graphics, it'd really transform the game and the gameplay. But I look forward to this campaign, not so much the multiplayer as it's pretty boring always the same multiplayer in all CoDs.
            MW1 revolutioned FPS's with the use of perks and killstreaks and 3arch pretty much stole there idea with WaW & BO, but made it worse. MW2 improved on the perks and killstreaks but things were way too unbalanced. If they can find the perfect balance in multiplayer while adding a few more features that could make things more convienent for players (like the jump crouch feature in BO) MW3 has the potential to be the best out of them all, but that also depends on if the new company making it doesn't mess it up..

Comment

I agree

Comment

looks like the same shitty graphics. don't care about singleplayer, will only play MP

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Same here. That looks epic.

Comment

meh ,im fine with mw2 engine . black ops was a piece of shit.
                    Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
                      meh ,im fine with mw2 engine . black ops was a piece of shit.
                      Im pretty sure they used the same game engine for blacks ops as they do for MW series lol

Comment

Im pretty sure they used the same game engine for blacks ops as they do for MW series lol
                        They use the same engine but different versions, black ops used the iw engine used with world at war (lol), modern warfare 2 used the upgraded iw 4.0 engine. Mw2 graphics is still one of the best fps so I'm sure mw3 will be better.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

nope , im very sure they didnt use that one . Do some research (not being rude) . im like a cod fanboy , i know the difference . treyarch used a diff engine for Black ops . i think it was the world at war tweaked version .but yeah im sure it wasnt the mw2 one.
                          Twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X