• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: needing HELP to make syrup and any info on it

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
    how come i dont want to try this
    u think somebody cares

if he wants to try , let him do, if �i had all the stuff right at home, i would try it too maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
      man with all due respect watch tha carter doc you dont want to get on that shit listen to what tez says about wayne on syrup
      its a sickness and once ur hooked its tough man stick with weed if anything and if your trying 2 be cool this isnt the way 2 do it
      wayne would tell you dont do it cuz i do it do it cuz you want to he quit for pimp c he did it a year after pimp c died but after nc dropped he said im quitting for pimp c rest in peace and now he drinks coffee watch the carter doc and listen to what wayne says about syrup. you dont know what your getting into you can od easy
      im not trying 2 be a bitch im just tryin 2 look out for you i hope you understand and are not pissed off at me.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

jewazi wtf is bill doing with his thumb rofl!
      Who's Bill?

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
        at this man.

idk where to get it, or whats in it, i just want it.

why the fuck you just want it? because famous people do it? maaan, get that shit outta here.
        Looks pretty nice/sweet if you ask me. If I had the chance to try it, I sure would.

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
          Looks pretty nice/sweet if you ask me. If I had the chance to try it, I sure would.
          Ive tasted the cough syrup from America unmixed with codeine and promathezhine

and I understand why Wayne was hooked on that thick good purple stuff.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Jewazi View Post
            Who's Bill?
            bill cospby in ur gif thingy with the finger

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
              Of course it's nice and sweet, the sprite and j-ranchers give it flavor.

It's like drinking alcohol. It's good, but it's harmful. I've had it before, my brother bought it off someone a few years back.

Nothing i would recommend if you're an everyday student or worker.

Comment

I only have the extra strong cough syrup with only codeine.. Its pretty sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post

Nothing i would recommend if you're an everyday student or worker.
                  ^^this
                  rapping is pretty much the only career you can be productive while on the mix
                  #WHiTECUPGANG

Comment

The one time (I swear...) I tried sizzurp I ended up chugging eye drops I was so fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Coleon View Post
                      The one time (I swear...) I tried sizzurp I ended up chugging eye drops I was so fucked up.
                      damn bro...are you sure noone slipped meth in there?
                      all i do is sit there, listen to music, airbrush, try to freestyle, or talk about bullshit

how much did you have?
                      #WHiTECUPGANG

Comment

try KC tea leave the syrup

Comment

Working...
                        X