X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    Fuck that movie.
    your not a fan of exploitation films i take it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
      your not a fan of exploitation films i take it?
      There's no meaning to it and the whole film became popular because it was controversial.

No real plot or story involved in this movie the sales were based on controversy.
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
        There's no meaning to it and the whole film became popular because it was controversial.

No real plot or story involved in this movie the sales were based on controversy.
        that may be true but i still respect the genre of film

the truth of the matter is that human beings can be incredibly demented and sick and capturing that in film can be incredibly difficult so i respect when its done well

Comment

that may be true but i still respect the genre of film

the truth of the matter is that human beings can be incredibly demented and sick and capturing that in film can be incredibly difficult so i respect when its done well
          That's basically what I just said in fancy wording.

You can get the same type of film on extremetube.com.for real.
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Man of steel is good

Comment

• The Iceman (2012) - IMDb
              [MENTION=21158]IceMan[/MENTION]

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

i know dude i laughed my fucking ass off
                @ABjerg have you seen the 1994 cult classic film "The Crow" with Brandon Lee

it is a notorious film because Lee was accidentally killed while they were filming the movie
                The Crow is one of my fav movies of all time. :O I believe theres a reboot Luke Evans Is 'The Crow'

also what's more shocking about the whole death thing is that, BOTH Heath Ledger and Brandon died before their movies came out (Dark Knight/The Crow) and both died at 28...... AND both died playing a similar character. lol its pretty.. bizarre.

Comment

bought a copy of The Human Centipede still havent watched it though

not gonna recommend it to @ABjerg though i know he gets scared by movies like that
                  What ya mean by that bruh lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CHiEF SOSA DE NiRO View Post
                    imma be real...didnt even watch it

should i?
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                      imma be real...didnt even watch it

should i?
                      I haven't seen it yet either but I heard it's crazy good lol

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

lol what is the point of killing him on purpose though?
                        For you, there's no point..

It's the same thing that happened with Bruce Lee.. He got poisoned or something, because he was getting too big and people were jealous..
                        Brandon was getting really big and people were jealous so they killed him..

Comment

• Originally posted by Syko View Post
                          The Crow is one of my fav movies of all time. :O I believe theres a reboot Luke Evans Is 'The Crow'

also what's more shocking about the whole death thing is that, BOTH Heath Ledger and Brandon died before their movies came out (Dark Knight/The Crow) and both died at 28...... AND both died playing a similar character. lol its pretty.. bizarre.
                          i know its what gave the film its cult following, it is really good though imo great original story
                          [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] im just messin with you because i know you hate exploitation films

Comment

Working...
                          X