Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=55611]Syko[/MENTION] I finally finished watching Cult last night. I couldn't really get into it at first, but it got interesting near the end of the show. I think the last episode was the best, but it's a shame how they ended it without letting you know who died or what happens next for the characters.

Comment

• just watched the movie 'the soloist'. amazing movie, jamie fox plays his roll totally amazing, robert dawney jr too but jamie fox was better tbh.

Comment

• Forest Gum in German Free-TV today

shot out [MENTION=29841]ProBitaz.[/MENTION]

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Not really a top 10, just some of the most amazing movies of 2013 IMO (in no particolar order)

Oblivion
          Gravity
          Spring Breakers (this one was really a surprise)
          Rush
          Man Of Steel
          Prisoners
          Captain Philips
          The Best Offer (italian movie by Giuseppe Tornatore, starring Geoffrey Rush and Donald Sutherland)
          Honorable mentions: Hunger Games - Catching Fire and The Lone Ranger

I've missed a few movies throughout the year tho, i.e. 42, To The Wonder, 12 Years a Slave...plan to see them soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
            Not really a top 10, just some of the most amazing movies of 2013 IMO (in no particolar order)

Oblivion
            Gravity
            Rush
            Man Of Steel
            Prisoners
            Captain Philips
            The Best Offer (italian movie by Giuseppe Tornatore, starring Geoffrey Rush and Donald Sutherland)

I've missed a few movies throughout the year tho, i.e. 42, To The Wonder, 12 Years a Slave...plan to see them soon
            spring breakers wasn't a good movie IMO.

Comment

Not really a top 10, just some of the most amazing movies of 2013 IMO (in no particolar order)

Oblivion
              Gravity
              Rush
              Man Of Steel
              Prisoners
              Captain Philips

spring breakers lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                spring breakers lol?
                It's not a fun movie to watch, I'll give you that. It's actually a dark, beastly, nihilistic trip...really don't know why everybody label it as a comedy, it's nothing damn funny about that movie. I found it unexpectedly interesting and impressive. AND James Franco was astonishing in it.

On a side note: The Soloist is truly an underrated little gem! Jamie Foxx gives an heartbreaking performance in that one

Comment

It's not a fun movie to watch, I'll give you that. It's actually a dark, beastly, nihilistic trip...really don't know why everybody label it as a comedy, it's nothing damn funny about that movie. I found it unexpectedly interesting and impressive. AND James Franco was astonishing in it.

On a side note: The Soloist is truly an underrated little gem! Jamie Foxx gives an heartbreaking performance in that one
                  spring breakers isn't my type of movie I like to watch, just watched it cause I hoped to see some boobs, lmao.
                  but in your oppinion bout the soloist I totally agree

Comment

• watched Thor 2 just now, and yoooooo dope as fuck no lie!

The Dark Knight with the Joker is the best super hero movie ever to me, Thor 2 goes right behind that for sure imo...

Loved everything about it, better than the first thor movie and also better than the Avengers....The Joker is my fav Villain, Loki is the second for sure....

maybe im talking out of hype and shit right now tho lol....but def a dope ass movie...would watch again for sure
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Watched that new Mark Wahlberg movie Lone Survivor last night, it was a really good movie.

Comment

Oblivion
                        Gravity
                        Rush
                        Man Of Steel
                        Prisoners
                        Captain Philips

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        spring breakers lol?

Top 5-7 movie of 2013 tbh

Just realized Nymphomaniac comes out next month...wonder what it's gonna be like.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
                        It's actually a dark, beastly, nihilistic trip

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          Top 5-7 movie of 2013 tbh
                          ok, that's your oppinion I didn't really like the movie, except the sex scenes, lmao

Comment

Working...
                          X