Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched The Grand Budapest Hotel. What a film. Suggest you give it a watch if you haven't [MENTION=29841]ProBitaz.[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Just watched The Grand Budapest Hotel. What a film. Suggest you give it a watch if you haven't @ProBitaz.
      I did. Might be Wes Anderson's best. It's defiantly the most surreal, stylish and mind-tripping movie experience I've had with a Anderson film.
      At times it can be overwhelming, but overall really enjoyable if you like his filmography!

Comment

• This one looks gooood...It's directed by David Ayer, writer of Training Day and director of End Of Watch

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
          I did. Might be Wes Anderson's best. It's defiantly the most surreal, stylish and mind-tripping movie experience I've had with a Anderson film.
          At times it can be overwhelming, but overall really enjoyable if you like his filmography!
          Yeah man, I was sitting there thinking. Man if I was stoned this would be a major mind fuck lol! Quality film, I love this style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post

This one looks gooood...It's directed by David Ayer, writer of Training Day and director of End Of Watch
            looks boring to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post

This one looks gooood...It's directed by David Ayer, writer of Training Day and director of End Of Watch
              is end of watch any good?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                is end of watch any good?
                Haven't seen it but I plan to do so, I've heard it's a solid movie

Comment

• what to watch!?!

[SPOILER]
                  SPOILER
                  Last edited by ProBitaz.; 07-13-2014, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• idk if there is a fast 7 movie thread or not but ill post this here:

Some BTS footage of Fast 7

I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

I have no idea what to watch tonight. Too much to choose from I guess lol.

Choose a movie and I'll see it tonight. It just has to be from this list.
                      SPOILER
                      why have you got hellboy?

that movie sucks.

Comment

I have no idea what to watch tonight. Too much to choose from I guess lol.

Choose a movie and I'll see it tonight. It just has to be from this list.
                        SPOILER
                        Lincoln =)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                          why have you got hellboy?

that movie sucks.
                          Watched it back when it came out. Hated it. Just decided to give it another try and watch it for what it is. Ron Perlman btw>>>>>

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          Lincoln =)
                          Already watching Office Space, promise Lincoln will be next!

Don't know when though, cause I've got celebration to do cause of my graduation!

Comment

Working...
                          X