Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the first time I watched the movie 21 Jump Street I just fell in love with the movie. It had me in stitches the whole way through it and was most defiantly one of the most funniest movies I've ever watched. Straight after I finished watching the movie I hopped online to see if there was a follow on movie for this, sadly at the time there wasn't and I really hoped they would make one. Now there is! 22 Jump Street got released in cinema in the UK not long ago and I am going to be going to watch it sometime this week, I really can't wait! 22 Jump Street looks even better, going to be an epic watch!

Has anyone seen 22JS?

Comment

• I am late but bad grandpa is hilarious

Comment

• Watched Tracks the other day. Good movie.

Comment

• Watched 'One Week' tonight. One of those life movies, which I love. When I'm in that kind of mood, thinking about life n shit. Recommend it if anyone else likes that kind of stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          Damn, never knew that. That's a VERY good idea what they are doing btw.

Comment

• [wshh]wshh5u03ZaTguW2bhR31[/wshh]

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              [wshh]wshh5u03ZaTguW2bhR31[/wshh]
              Looks funny but I bet it won't be as good as the other two Dumb and Dumber films

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                Looks funny but I bet it won't be as good as the other two Dumb and Dumber films
                U serious?

anyways, to me, Dumb and Dumber was a one hit wonder, and the receipe won't work for a second movie - even with the org cast and crew back... But we'll see when it's released.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                  U serious?

anyways, to me, Dumb and Dumber was a one hit wonder, and the receipe won't work for a second movie - even with the org cast and crew back... But we'll see when it's released.
                  What ?

You didn't know there was already 2 Dumb & Dumber films ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    What ?

You didn't know there was already 2 Dumb & Dumber films ?
                    I'm trying to erase the memory of the so-called "sequel"... As is everybody else. Why you even mention it in the same sentence as the original is beyond me.

Comment

I'm trying to erase the memory of the so-called "sequel"... As is everybody else. Why you even mention it in the same sentence as the original is beyond me.
                      Preach

Comment

Oh right

Comment

• [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                          X