Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The woman in black made my skip a heart beat, that's how scary it was.

Comment

• Yo people, y'all need to watch 'The Guest'!

One of the most surprisingly great underdog movies of this year! It's awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
        Yo people, y'all need to watch 'The Guest'!

One of the most surprisingly great underdog movies of this year! It's awesome.
        Really tho , i watched that shit i mean its not a piece of shit but i wouldnt watch it again nor recommend it, the story is ok but they get a bit too carried away, ending is just bollocks.

Comment

• Watched Gone Girl the other day... Left me speechless

Havent been drawn into a movie like this for years.. damn

One of the best movie Ive ever seen, surely an emotional rollercoaster

Comment

• The equalizer is a good movie, Denzel never fails to impress.

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
              Really tho , i watched that shit i mean its not a piece of shit but i wouldnt watch it again nor recommend it, the story is ok but they get a bit too carried away, ending is just bollocks.
              The over the top and crazy things are just part of it. It's a clear homage to 80's action thrillers and even the soundtrack is in that area. It's awesome. The "coolest" movie I've watched this year, the man playing David does a great job.

It's not for everybody, but it works well if you go into it not knowing anything and just want 80's fun and a true thrill ride.

8/10 imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                The equalizer is a good movie, Denzel never fails to impress.
                Denzel my favourite. I've been on a Denzel binge lately. Pelham 123, unstoppable, 2 guns, safe house, American gangster, d�j� vu.. So awesome

Comment

• So yesterday I watched the Hobbit: Battle of five armies in 3D HFR.

I have never seen a movie in 48 fps before so the first minutes were kinda weird for me but then I got used to it.

I need to re-watch it in 2D 24fps (extended edition) before my final verdict but as for know I can say that I LOVED some scenes (every fighting scene, Dol Guldur) and especially how it all linked to the first LOTR movie in the end. The soundtrack and scenery were also big pros of this movie.

The CGI was sometimes too much, the orcs in the LOTR movies were way better looking than in the Hobbit but still the CGI wasnt that bad. Some scenes like when Legolas was running on falling rocks were ridiculous but in the end I didnt mind them much. What bothers me more was when some more serious scenes were ruined by something funny or some differences between the book and the movie. What also sucks is that many great looking scenes from the trailer and teaser were not in the movie, but alteast I can look forward to the extended edition.

It wasnt better than the last LOTR movie (Return of the king) but I think no one expected it to be. The "battle of five armies" wasnt as amazing and spectacular as the battle of the Pelenor fields or Helms deep but it was still epic, Jackson just knows how to make epic battles and thats his biggest strenght as a movie director in my opinion.

If only the Hobbit was made into 2 movies it would be GOAT because Smaug was killed way too quickly in the 3rd movie while in Desolation of Smaug its all about him and it ends when he flies to the lake town. Then you go to the 3rd movie expecting an epic battle with Smaug and he gets killed basically before the movie even begins. The plot was also made like every scene should be as long as possible like the more seconds the scene lasts the better but thats what happens when you make 3 movies from a 300 page book. BUT if youre a LOTR fan you should be thankful for every additional second in Middle Earth because it seems like there wont be a new movie from Middle Earth anytime soon (if ever).

I would rate the movie 7.5/10 for now, I also thank Peter Jackson for taking us one last time to Middle Earth and for making another amazing trilogy.

Comment

• Guardians of the galaxy is sick everyone should watch that, saw the new teenage mutant ninja turtles today was pretty good and let's be cops which was also pretty good

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                      Denzel my favourite. I've been on a Denzel binge lately. Pelham 123, unstoppable, 2 guns, safe house, American gangster, d�j� vu.. So awesome
                      Ooooooh ,american gangster tho ,might have to go watch that now , that film raised the bar man. But yeah he's just too consistent.

Comment

• Just watched The Equalizer again tonight, saw it when it come out at the cinema. Still a good movie. Denzel always gonna be that guy >>

Comment

• Horrible Bosses 2 is SO fucking HILARIOUS!!

Comment

Working...
                          X