Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my friend told me he had the puff puff pass tour dvd. I was stoked. I went round to his house to watch. Turned out it was the movie, puff puff pass. Fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      For UK peeps, Boyz N Da Hood is on BBC2 right now. Great film
      Classic

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by iiiX View Post
      @Kuzz best movie of 2014? i didnt keep up with nothing this year at all
      For me Interstellar is one of. Enjoyed that A LOT! Even though some people were let down, I'm a huge fan of that.

Comment

• I can't believe i waited that long to watch gone girl.. it's fucking amazing!

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• I watched "The Equalizer" a few nights ago, great movie, Denzel did it again!

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
          I can't believe i waited that long to watch gone girl.. it's fucking amazing!
          You download it? I heard a good copy online is available now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            I watched "The Equalizer" a few nights ago, great movie, Denzel did it again!

You download it? I heard a good copy online is available now?
            It's on yify torrents now, 720p.

Comment

• What bothers me the most about Interstellar is the fact that there are so many better, more orginal and more bravely crafted films out there, but because Nolan is a commercial director that's as far as the general audience will go. I respect Nolan for the filmmaker he is, taking bigger chances and holds more originality than any other commercial blockbuster director. No one but Nolan, out of com.directors could've made, or even have had the permission to make, Interstellar.

It's unfortunate, cause people are getting blown away by a beautiful but rather hollow imitation of what is out there that they will never see. Can't believe people got fooled by that script either. I think it's one of the most poorly written scripts of this year. Clich� and rather empty and the scientific talk doesn't fool me one bit. While maybe accurate to some degree, I only see it ruining the movie trying to sound smarter than it is. Interstellar is an amazing idea exexuted in a mediocre way imo.

Comment

• Ya need to get over it brah, you already told us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Ya need to get over it brah, you already told us.
                  I didn't. I told you my general opinion on the movie itself, but never any of what I just said and as detailed as this.

Comment

• a franco and jonah movie that aint a comedy

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Ya need to get over it brah, you already told us.
                    lol all your posts in december have been full of feelings

Comment

• just saw latest hobbit

it was good, they definitely dragged on the war scenes a bit to long though

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                        What bothers me the most about Interstellar is the fact that there are so many better, more orginal and more bravely crafted films out there, but because Nolan is a commercial director that's as far as the general audience will go. I respect Nolan for the filmmaker he is, taking bigger chances and holds more originality than any other commercial blockbuster director. No one but Nolan, out of com.directors could've made, or even have had the permission to make, Interstellar.
                        Yo you watch the 71 movie yet?
                        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Horrible bosses 2. L. M. A. O.

Comment

Working...
                          X