Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 years a slave worst movie of my life.. ive never been so angry watching a movie in my LIFE . this reminded me of that movie pursuit of happiness WHERE`S THE HAPPINESS?!?? it was like a whole movie of continous fuckery... i thought pursuit of happiness was the worst movie i ever saw, i was WRONG. the shit wasnt even COHESIVE my nigga, why the FUCK was this best picture??? and the message behind it was ALL wrong. this was on some obamafied comodofied mcdonald ass SHIT... fucking pissed me OFF

Comment

• Imitation Game

Amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        Is that film on stephen Hawkins worth watching?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post
          Imitation Game

Amazing.
          Set in Manchester

Comment

• anyone watch nightcrawler??? really enjoyed it, although i think it ended ways to quickly, it kind of just stopped

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
              anyone watch nightcrawler??? really enjoyed it, although i think it ended ways to quickly, it kind of just stopped
              indeed

Comment

anyone watch nightcrawler??? really enjoyed it, although i think it ended ways to quickly, it kind of just stopped
                yep dope film.

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                  12 years a slave worst movie of my life.. ive never been so angry watching a movie in my LIFE . this reminded me of that movie pursuit of happiness WHERE`S THE HAPPINESS?!?? it was like a whole movie of continous fuckery... i thought pursuit of happiness was the worst movie i ever saw, i was WRONG. the shit wasnt even COHESIVE my nigga, why the FUCK was this best picture??? and the message behind it was ALL wrong. this was on some obamafied comodofied mcdonald ass SHIT... fucking pissed me OFF

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    leftover post from last year lol thought it was interesting so i posted it

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                      Everybody had hope for the cobbler to be a good adam sandler movie, but according to most rating this shit is whack
                      the trailer looks whack brah

Comment

i found it a good movie
                        not amazing
                        but good

Originally posted by c_dub View Post
                        Can't wait for Get Hard looks funny as fuck
                        yep it does

Comment

• i am finally watching the other woman lol

Comment

Working...
                          X