X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really can't wait for this movie

Originally posted by Nigga View Post
    The film, apparently describes what every girls want in a relationship, a man that they feel safe with, that knows what he's doing, that has a certain mystery back him.

I think this movie is for the girls have an excuse to see another type of sex that they never tried and that lets them wet.

Anyone agrees with me?

yea i agree with more or less everything u said here
    [MENTION=72213]back on my bullish*t[/MENTION] i wouldn't watch the movie if i was you, it's just for girls that are bored

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post
      The film, apparently describes what every girls want in a relationship, a man that they feel safe with, that knows what he's doing, that has a certain mystery back him.

I think this movie is for the girls have an excuse to see another type of sex that they never tried and that lets them wet.

Anyone agrees with me?

finding out tn, tinder girl asked me to see it with her lol, should be a good night

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        finding out tn, tinder girl asked me to see it with her lol, should be a good night

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          lol didn't watch the movie much

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            i really can't wait for this movie

yea i agree with more or less everything u said here
            @back on my bullish*t i wouldn't watch the movie if i was you, it's just for girls that are bored
            should be pretty awesome bro...not sure why people were flipping out about Ben Affleck as Batman....when i heard i was excited

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post

Anyone agrees with me?

Not sure on the first part but second part probably. Don't know though, I don't get it either and have no interest in watching it.
              None

Comment

• Kid Cannabis is dope as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                  should be pretty awesome bro...not sure why people were flipping out about Ben Affleck as Batman....when i heard i was excited
                  because of daredevil lol

Comment

• So is independance day 2 really happening ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                      i thought u died m8

Comment

• Oscars

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          Oscars
                          birdman winning was a total joke

that film is so overrated

Comment

Working...
                          X