X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post

tell me what you think of it after
    I checked it out homey, very dope film.

but i need to wait for a good copy of the 2015 film before I watch that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      So is this basically another Avengers ?
      kind offff aha, 13 superheros in it, but its like ironman vs. captain america sort of thing obviously, but the movie will still be very much focused on captain america and told from his point of view, you could tell from the trailer it was focused on cap mostly as well so hopefully the movie plays out that way too, or else youre right they should have just called it avengers

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      I checked it out homey, very dope film.

but i need to wait for a good copy of the 2015 film before I watch that one.
      nice glad you enjoyed it, fucked up shit ay aha, some of that stuff actually happened to which is sad....and ya thatll be good too, was that a documentary or a movie i didnt read up to much on 15 version

Comment

kind offff aha, 13 superheros in it, but its like ironman vs. captain america sort of thing obviously, but the movie will still be very much focused on captain america and told from his point of view, you could tell from the trailer it was focused on cap mostly as well so hopefully the movie plays out that way too, or else youre right they should have just called it avengers

- - - Updated - - -

nice glad you enjoyed it, fucked up shit ay aha, some of that stuff actually happened to which is sad....and ya thatll be good too, was that a documentary or a movie i didnt read up to much on 15 version
        i know I seen it was a true story which is crazy.

and the 2015 one is a film homey but no good copy is online yet.

edit I just seen there was good copies lol, I'm gonna download now.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

You seem to know alot about this superheroes Marvel/DC stuff so I wanna ask you something lol

Why are Batman and Superman along with Wonder woman fighting together against some giant at the end of this new trailer ? I thought the movie gonna be about Batman fighting Superman so I dont understand lol, also many ppl say that this trailer specially with the ending just spoiled the whole movie, is it true ?... and also does this story happen after Dark knight rises and Man of steel ?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
            You seem to know alot about this superheroes Marvel/DC stuff so I wanna ask you something lol

Why are Batman and Superman along with Wonder woman fighting together against some giant at the end of this new trailer ? I thought the movie gonna be about Batman fighting Superman so I dont understand lol, also many ppl say that this trailer specially with the ending just spoiled the whole movie, is it true ?... and also does this story happen after Dark knight rises and Man of steel ?
            aha ya i know a lot about them....love these movies

but anyway, this movie/story happens after man of steel, you can even see some parts from man of steel in the trailer (zod/superman fighting over metropolis), however this movie is not in the same 'universe' as dark knight movies are, this batman is not meant to be a continuation from christian bales batman....DC is starting their own movie universe like marvel has, and their first movie to start it off was man of steel....so again the christian bale/nolan batman movies have absolutely nothing to do with this or future batman movies....

and basically this movie is sorttt of fast tracking, trying to introduce all of the justice league superheros in one movie instead of them each individually getting their own before they team up (so yes, other members of justice league are in this movie as well)....so that is why wonder woman comes in at the end, her exact reason to come idk why though....

the movie is batman vs. superman, but that will be for the first 2 acts of the movie, last act they'll team up to take down that giant (doomsday), so they will fight each other but not the entire movie, honestly its kind of a tactic just to get people to see the movie with the title name aha...

and finally ya the trailer did kind of give away the plot of the entire movie, i can probably guess whats going to happen for about a good 70% of this movie now from the trailer, i'm only saying 70 because i think that they may have a trick or 2 up their sleeve, but if i'm wrong i could tell you 90-100% of whats going to happen aha

Comment

aha ya i know a lot about them....love these movies

but anyway, this movie/story happens after man of steel, you can even see some parts from man of steel in the trailer (zod/superman fighting over metropolis), however this movie is not in the same 'universe' as dark knight movies are, this batman is not meant to be a continuation from christian bales batman....DC is starting their own movie universe like marvel has, and their first movie to start it off was man of steel....so again the christian bale/nolan batman movies have absolutely nothing to do with this or future batman movies....

and basically this movie is sorttt of fast tracking, trying to introduce all of the justice league superheros in one movie instead of them each individually getting their own before they team up (so yes, other members of justice league are in this movie as well)....so that is why wonder woman comes in at the end, her exact reason to come idk why though....

the movie is batman vs. superman, but that will be for the first 2 acts of the movie, last act they'll team up to take down that giant (doomsday), so they will fight each other but not the entire movie, honestly its kind of a tactic just to get people to see the movie with the title name aha...

and finally ya the trailer did kind of give away the plot of the entire movie, i can probably guess whats going to happen for about a good 70% of this movie now from the trailer, i'm only saying 70 because i think that they may have a trick or 2 up their sleeve, but if i'm wrong i could tell you 90-100% of whats going to happen aha
              oh thanks I understand it now, havent seen man of steel yet but will watch it

Still hyped for this movie, even tho I agree that it feels to be sort of fast tracking as you said but hopefully it wont dissapoint

Comment

oh thanks I understand it now, havent seen man of steel yet but will watch it

Still hyped for this movie, even tho I agree that it feels to be sort of fast tracking as you said but hopefully it wont dissapoint
                ya you'll have to see it to get some parts of this movie, won't give it away but ya make sure you see it aha...

and ya i don't think it will, alot of people are concerned about to many people/things being introduced in this movie, but i think theyll handle it well

Comment

Doesn't look that good

Comment

wonder woman about to ruin this movie 24bh

Comment

• [wshh]wshhugnOsFsKrhI3FwbV[/wshh]

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        [wshh]wshhugnOsFsKrhI3FwbV[/wshh]
                        Doesn't look that good

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          wonder woman about to ruin this movie 24bh
                          Why ? You dont like the character or Gal Gadot ?

Comment

Working...
                          X