Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any good links for creed yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Is there any good links for creed yet?
      There are DVD Screeners online.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        There are DVD Screeners online.
        Thanks Im going to watch it now

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
          I love Star Wars since I was a kid lol, the new Star Wars 6 "The Force Awakens" was good,the production was a little bit different than the other ones.
          I were in the cinema to see it,the only scene that troubled me was the lightsword fights,they were not so spectacular than the ones from the other episodes.
          It's Star Wars 7.

And how were they not spectacular?

Lightsaber fights in IV, V, and VI sucked dick, they were horrible, slow..Yes, they had emotion in it, but overall I didn't like them..
          Prequels had decent lightsaber fights, and EP 3 had best lightsaber fight between Anakin and Obi Wan which was amazingly choreographed, and had lot of emotion in it
          But SW VII had great lightsaber fight considering a fact that both Rey and Finn aren't trained jedis, and never used lightsaber before..

Comment

• Okay,they were not spectular at all imo.
            The lightsword fights in Star Wars 1 and 3 had a lot more action in it,they made so much somersaults and they were more quicker.
            The fights in Star Wars 7 were so slow, especially the one in the forest,lol a forest that had nothing to do with star wars.

Comment

• Comment

• Focus is amazing. Will Smith is just so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
                  Okay,they were not spectular at all imo.
                  The lightsword fights in Star Wars 1 and 3 had a lot more action in it,they made so much somersaults and they were more quicker.
                  The fights in Star Wars 7 were so slow, especially the one in the forest,lol a forest that had nothing to do with star wars.
                  I agree about the lightsaber fights in SW1 and SW3..they were better

And like I said, they weren't that spectacular because they were not trained, neither one of them, even Kylo didn't complete his training yet, and yet his moves were amazing, like those spins and knockin lightsaber out of Finns hand, and slashing his back..that was amazing

And why do you say forest had nothing to do with Star Wars? Forest was on Starkiller base, so they fought there, I don't get your point.. You can say that about any location lol..
                  It didn't have much emotion, because we are only now being introduced to these character, and with the prequels, we already knew Obi Wan from Original trilogy, and in ep3, we grew so much into characters of Anakin and Obi Wan, we considered them brothers, so that fight was so emotional..

Just get ready for lightsaber fights in Ep8, Ep9, they will be amazing, you'll see..

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTeezy View Post
                    Focus is amazing. Will Smith is just so good.
                    Was that pretty good? I might watch it tonight

Comment

• The Revenant is 10/10 and Leonardo is GOAT

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        Was that pretty good? I might watch it tonight
                        10/10 homey

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                          I agree about the lightsaber fights in SW1 and SW3..they were better

And like I said, they weren't that spectacular because they were not trained, neither one of them, even Kylo didn't complete his training yet, and yet his moves were amazing, like those spins and knockin lightsaber out of Finns hand, and slashing his back..that was amazing

And why do you say forest had nothing to do with Star Wars? Forest was on Starkiller base, so they fought there, I don't get your point.. You can say that about any location lol..
                          It didn't have much emotion, because we are only now being introduced to these character, and with the prequels, we already knew Obi Wan from Original trilogy, and in ep3, we grew so much into characters of Anakin and Obi Wan, we considered them brothers, so that fight was so emotional..

Just get ready for lightsaber fights in Ep8, Ep9, they will be amazing, you'll see..
                          I didn't knew that,that's alright and I think it's a fucking lot of work for them to train these moves.
                          Hmm I don't know, I thought it looks not like future and more like middle age.
                          It was more affect based what I said,all locations belongs to space.
                          You're right,that was the only point I was criticizing in this episode,I enojoyed the rest of the movie.
                          Especially in 3D,in 2005 there even don't existed 3D movies here in Germany
                          Iam excited for the next episodes too...

Comment

Working...
                          X