• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
    Is this a new one ???
    Yep. December 2016

Comment

• is that new star wars film going to have anything to do with the previous film? because it doesnt look like it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        is that new star wars film going to have anything to do with the previous film? because it doesnt look like it?
        The timeline is 15 years (I think) between episode III and VI. So probably we're going to see Darth Vader.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          Ahaha wtf

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
              I finally watched the new Star Wars film today and as expected it sucked

- - - Updated - - -

Is this a new one ???
              That's cuz you expected it to suck nigga. It didn't suck at all. It's a GOAT movie.
              And that's Rogue One, it's a part of A Star Wars Story series. It's an anthology movie, this one is about rebels trynna steal Death Star plans, so no Jedis, maybe not even Sith (maybe Vader), there's gonna be an anthology movie about Han Solo, and one about Bobba Fett.
              Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              is that new star wars film going to have anything to do with the previous film? because it doesnt look like it?
              With previous film no, but it's set shortly before the events of A New Hope. So it has connections to that part of timeline, just with different perspective.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post
                  Trailer didn't do anything for me. But I will watch this because I loved Inception

Comment

• A superheroe movie from Mother Russia.

Comment

A superheroe movie from Mother Russia.
                      tha fuck

Comment

• I watched Spotlight recently. Great film, but I thought they could of ended it a bit better. I still felt like there were unanswered questions. It's crazy I saw Manchester, UK on the list of locations where there have been priests accused of rape at the end too

Comment

so they trying to make a new Harry potter I see.

Comment

Working...
                          X