• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    looks brazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      When will they stop.. lol

I find all Avenger movies so boring, except the first one.. They just keep makin em.

Comment

• They used a Black Mirror actress and a song from the show in the trailer

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post

They used a Black Mirror actress and a song from the show in the trailer
          Do you think they did that on purpose???

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            When will they stop.. lol I find all Avenger movies so boring, except the first one.. They just keep makin em.
            it looks so much better than the new justice league movie lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post

They used a Black Mirror actress and a song from the show in the trailer
              Looks poop

Comment

• The Disaster Artist was A+. Weezy X Tommy Wiseau track would be lit.

Comment

• Originally posted by nov4cane View Post
                  The Disaster Artist was A+. Weezy X Tommy Wiseau track would be lit.

is there gay shit in tat it look like its sum gay shit in that

Comment

• YOOOOOOOO DID ANYONE CATCH THE LAST JEDI BRAHS?

I watched on 13.12.2017. pre-premiere.. it was so fuckin sick, so good lol

Comment

• ........................ . . . . . . . .
                      Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 03:05 AM.
                      .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                        I watched Last Jedi and Disaster Artist. Both pretty good movies.

Star Wars: the plotline with Finn and Rose kinda went nowhere and ghost Yoda looked a little off but not as bad as Phantom Menace puppet. lol
                        Overall it was way better than Force Awakens. Much more original and epic.

Disaster Artist: Great story of an aspiring actor meeting a bizarre man in an acting class and putting out a movie together. Very well put together. I could see this getting award nominations.
                        Gonna check out disaster artist

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                          I watched Last Jedi and Disaster Artist. Both pretty good movies.

Star Wars: the plotline with Finn and Rose kinda went nowhere and ghost Yoda looked a little off but not as bad as Phantom Menace puppet. lol
                          Overall it was way better than Force Awakens. Much more original and epic.

Disaster Artist: Great story of an aspiring actor meeting a bizarre man in an acting class and putting out a movie together. Very well put together. I could see this getting award nominations.
                          I agree Finn and Rose plot didn't have a point, I think their plot is only to show that kid in the end who is force sensitive.
                          Ghost Yoda was epic in my opinion..Cuz he's a ghost of that old yoda from Star Wars The Return of the Jedi, and you know how he looked there xD He was old af, and funny.. I like that they made him that way.

I agree that it was more original, epic than TFA, and I like TFA..

People hate this movie for no good reason, they say it's too different than originals, and they hated TFA cuz it was too similar..
                          Lmao.

Comment

Working...
                          X