This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
    about to watch source code..anyone seen it?
    It's great imo. I would give it a 8/10.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Yeah was good, anymore lower budget horrors to recommend?
      I'll think about it and get back to ya!

- Urban Legend - Don't know if it's low budget, but the story in it is dope. A killer making his killings after urban legends. And it isn't really a straight horror. More of a thriller cause of the surprise plot.

- The Descent - Hopefully you've seen it. It's def in my top 3 horrors of all time. Decent sequel too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        I'll think about it and get back to ya!

- Urban Legend - Don't know if it's low budget, but the story in it is dope. A killer making his killings after urban legends. And it isn't really a straight horror. More of a thriller cause of the surprise plot.

- The Descent - Hopefully you've seen it. It's def in my top 3 horrors of all time. Decent sequel too.
        Cool cheers, yeah I've seen both Descents, the second one I got a ticket to see it for free like months before it come out. Was pretty cool.

Comment

Cool cheers, yeah I've seen both Descents, the second one I got a ticket to see it for free like months before it come out. Was pretty cool.
          Have you seen El Orfanato?

Comment

Watched both the Descent films and the first is definitely the best. Watched Part II in the cinema and nearly fell off the chair laughing when that old guy just punches one of them square in the face

Comment

• Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
              Watched both the Descent films and the first is definitely the best. Watched Part II in the cinema and nearly fell off the chair laughing when that old guy just punches one of them square in the face
              Or the scene where one of the crawlers just take a shit. so unexpected! Lolol

Comment

• The Last King of Scotland is a brilliant movie.

I've always appreciate Forest Whitaker.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                  Or the scene where one of the crawlers just take a shit. so unexpected! Lolol
                  Forget about that. Wtf was that all about?! Definitely integral to the storyline.

Comment

• Source Code ended up being pretty good..

Next up...Chronicle

Comment

• need a good movie to watch....right now...
                      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Has anybody tried this for 360

CinemaNow - Online Movies - Download Movies - Rent and Buy Movies Online

Comment

• Watched Warrior... Again. Amazing movie. Def go watch it if ya haven't.
                          Watching The Dark Knight on blu-ray. Looks good.
                          I know Nolan knows what he's doing with the final installment and why he did what he did, but I'm still sad that he didn't continued the story with Harvey Dent. He build it up perfect and he looked so bad ass. Exited to see Bane tho.

Comment

Working...
                          X