This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    How good was Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol?

x/10 ?
    I'd say a solid 7.5/10... Was decent tbh. I liked it over some of the other ones, nothing but action throughout, nice bit of humour as usual specially from our great brit Simon Pegg..

Defo worth a watch.

Comment

• I saw The Grey in the movies (premiere in Germany was today lol). Easily the best movie of 2012 so far.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Originally posted by Cody View Post
      I know that you are dumber than 99.9% of posters on this site, and that is saying something.
      Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011) - IMDb

thats pretty fucking good for imdb

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
        I saw The Grey in the movies (premiere in Germany was today lol). Easily the best movie of 2012 so far.
        Wow only just come out in Germany? That come out long ago for us, I already got Blu-Ray RIP download about a month ago But yeah that was a sick movie. Liam Neeson doesn't ever fail to please me in a movie.

I'm looking forward to Taken 2 which is coming out in October I think... Defo end of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          Wow only just come out in Germany? That come out long ago for us, I already got Blu-Ray RIP download about a month ago But yeah that was a sick movie. Liam Neeson doesn't ever fail to please me in a movie.

I'm looking forward to Taken 2 which is coming out in October I think... Defo end of the year.
          Yeah it blows. I've been waiting for this movie since it got announced. Liam Neeson is one of the best actors of this generation. I also have yet to watch a movie with him in it that sucks.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• I just watched "A Bronx Tale" for the first time. That was a great movie that I have been missing out on for almost 20 years!! Chazz Palminteri was awesome. If you haven't seen it, you should.

Blu Ray needs this one.

Comment

there making a taken 2????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                Watched The Departed.

Overrated, but good.
                One of my all time favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                  One of my all time favorites
                  Mine as well.

Top 5 movies anyone?

Comment

• I'll try, but it'll be tough^^

Originally posted by Cody View Post
                    I know that you are dumber than 99.9% of posters on this site, and that is saying something.
                    my grades in school are great, and if what ya said is true I would be dumber than lilweezyfan, WeezyFan, KidComet and IamHipH0p?

Well, this is my last reply, cause I'm tired of your bs in my thread. more of above questions please.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    How good was Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol?

x/10 ?
                    It's a great sequel. Entertaining, and actionpacked (dope actionscenes for sure) and the newly added humor in it makes it different from the others.
                    8/10 imo
                    Last edited by ProBitaz.; 04-12-2012, 04:22 AM.

Comment

smh i'm waiting for a good german BD-Rip

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody View Post
                        Mine as well.

Top 5 movies anyone?
                        Forest Gump
                        Goodfellas
                        Pulp Fiction
                        Fight Club
                        Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

no particular order

Comment

• I'll make the rest of my top 5, but

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

is def part of it. Probably my fav movie of all time.

Comment

Working...
                          X